Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Sticking To or Changing Lineup

Rookie

Sticking To or Changing Lineup

Do you stuck to the same lineup irrespective of your opponent's formation or do you chop and change to match what lineup your opponent has? I must admit that I change my team around all the time but I read on here that managers stick with a fixed formation and go hundreds of games unbeaten!

I am on a 100 game unbeaten run right now and I change formation all the time 🤔
    Depending on opponent. Can't beat much stronger opponents without doing it in my experience

I change formation and tactic for every game. Playing same formation is weaker, it only works when you play bad opponents!
    IImaestroII likes this.

Im in the middle . I think that changing formation accordingly to your opponent is better , but I also try to have a "basis"
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    I build around a 4-5-1 kind of formation. But it's flexible and could easily be converted to 2-5-2-1, 2-3-2-2-1, 2-3-2-1-2, 4-1-4-1, 4-4-1-1, 3-2-4-1, 3-2-2-3, 3-2-2-2-1. Tactics change depending on opposition and formation.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I build around a 4-5-1 kind of formation. But it's flexible and could easily be converted to 2-5-2-1, 2-3-2-2-1, 2-3-2-1-2, 4-1-4-1, 4-4-1-1, 3-2-4-1, 3-2-2-3, 3-2-2-2-1. Tactics change depending on opposition and formation.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Seems like you much prefer playing one striker. In what situations would you play two? When your opponent only plays 1xCB? Also, I always play 4 at the back so that I’m marking my opponent’s wingers.

it depends man , if you don't have sufficient tokens then its wise enough to build strong starting line up and try to go as far as you can .
    if u have 100 odd tokens and you buy smartly then u can have decent overall squad depth which gives you freedom to make experiments and adjust according to opponent team's tactics

in pro football not many teams make changes to their starting line up often , yes they make some tactical tweaks here and there against some seriously strong teams at max
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Cained View Post
    Seems like you much prefer playing one striker. In what situations would you play two? When your opponent only plays 1xCB? Also, I always play 4 at the back so that I’m marking my opponent’s wingers.
    I never play 2 STs. Some of those lineups refers to an AMC as the '1' and not a ST meaning I'm playing sans ST. The reason being that an AMC helps out with defensive tasks, which a ST doesn't. So it depends on opposition strength and midfield.

The amount of players in the back line depends on the opponent. If the opponent is playing ST AML AMR I play DL DC DR, if STx2 then I play classic DL DC DC DR with a DMC etc. It really depends on the opposition and whether I want to overcrowd the center or flanks.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-18-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html