Thread: Mourinho support

Famous

Mourinho support

Maybe it's just a coincidence but as I am not very familiar with 3 straight defeats I was just wodering if the pay-to-play Mourinho support was a new trick implemented by Nordeus to force managers in buying this stupid stuff ? I lost 3 times in a row to managers of equal quality - dominating every game from slightly to heavily. It reached a climax with today's cup 2-4 loss with 21 shots to 11 and 12 on target to 7. 2 seasons ago I also lost all my challenge games to managers with this support and it did not help change my mind: I will never EVER pay for that junk !!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Maybe it's just a coincidence but as I am not very familiar with 3 straight defeats I was just wodering if the pay-to-play Mourinho support was a new trick implemented by Nordeus to force managers in buying this stupid stuff ? I lost 3 times in a row to managers of equal quality - dominating every game from slightly to heavily. It reached a climax with today's cup 2-4 loss with 21 shots to 11 and 12 on target to 7. 2 seasons ago I also lost all my challenge games to managers with this support and it did not help change my mind: I will never EVER pay for that junk !!
    I have played 2 managers with Mourinho support so far and they all beat me. The first was the favorite and deserved to win hands down (he has not concede a single goal this season and we are halfway through the season). The second one, I put in a trial formation and went 1-4 down, changed my formation for 2nd half and it ends 3-4, I ran out of time.

I don't think it will always work for those with Mou's support. It's definitely coincidence that you lost.