Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By harshhadkia
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh

Thread: We want justice.

Addicted

We want justice.

IDK how many of you know this.

There was a bug few days ago where every minute there was an increment in the boosters of some managers. Roughly every minute there was an increase of 3 green boosters. The increment rate varied per minute from manager to manager. For some there was an increase in all three boosters.

This bug continued for hours. Even if i neglect the other boosters it means some managers got more than 500 green for free. This is when I am being conservative in my calculation.

So I demand that Nordues should give every manager 1K green booster to make it fair for everyone.
    Der_Ryan_M and Rajat_the_HERO like this.

I fully support you bro!! This is unfair on all regular and dedicated managers who save greens for seasons and then some random bugs gives some managers 1000s of boosters. Not against any of those managers but the team from nordeus cannot ignore this situation.
    Rajat_the_HERO likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by harshhadkia View Post
    I fully support you bro!! This is unfair on all regular and dedicated managers who save greens for seasons and then some random bugs gives some managers 1000s of boosters. Not against any of those managers but the team from nordeus cannot ignore this situation.
    Yes, it's unfair advantage to other managers. With 1K green we are looking at a 9 star mutant player than can turn the tide of a match.
    Rajat_the_HERO likes this.

Addicted
    top eleven is getting a pandemic of glitches here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    IDK how many of you know this.

There was a bug few days ago where every minute there was an increment in the boosters of some managers. Roughly every minute there was an increase of 3 green boosters. The increment rate varied per minute from manager to manager. For some there was an increase in all three boosters.

This bug continued for hours. Even if i neglect the other boosters it means some managers got more than 500 green for free. This is when I am being conservative in my calculation.

So I demand that Nordues should give every manager 1K green booster to make it fair for everyone.
    Or take away the greens and whatever pack that wasn't earned. I certainly don't know about it and definitely wasn't a beneficiary of it.

Addicted
    You know what, I thought there was something strange with my cup opponent. Not saying he took advantage of this, but when we played the first leg, I was 7 % stronger. I won 3-2. For the second leg yesterday, he was 4 % stronger and won 5-4 and got through on away goals. I was surprised he managed to boost his overall quality from 118 to 129 in one day. Maybe he had saved greens from before, but I thought it was strange.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html