Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By owlique

Thread: Fast Trainer Guide Table

Fast Trainer Guide Table

Is the old fast trainer value table made by Nik still up to date? I’m level 13 and I can’t seem to find a single max value player on the market with 73-75M. Normally, I would be able to get a fast trainer that exceeds the ‘max value’ stated in the table, but this is the first time I can’t seem to find one. I bought a 3 star that seemed to have the correct numbers but turned out to be a slow trainer, the difference is so big that I’m doubting my scouting abilities...

Quote Originally Posted by 1D1C1 View Post
    Is the old fast trainer value table made by Nik still up to date? I’m level 13 and I can’t seem to find a single max value player on the market with 73-75M. Normally, I would be able to get a fast trainer that exceeds the ‘max value’ stated in the table, but this is the first time I can’t seem to find one. I bought a 3 star that seemed to have the correct numbers but turned out to be a slow trainer, the difference is so big that I’m doubting my scouting abilities...
    Can you show us a picture of his skills, value and age and tell us which training you've used to see if he was a fast trainer. And did you do it through training the SA?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kwal; 08-20-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Sorry, I didn’t clarify things. I’ve been using the old fast trainer guide to project the prospects of 18 year olds on auction since level 2 and I have a whole starting 11 of fast trainers. This player I bought is gaining 1 SA per 15% condition loss and 1 extra every 5-6 times. At 4 star with training on skills below 40% on average, that is very slow in comparison to some of my other players. They train at same speed with far higher quality and stat lines. I’m in doubt because I’ve been stalking the auction market since reset and there are so few 18 year olds, most are within the 69-72M range. This guy I bought was projected at 82.5M, but given that training speed slows at higher quality I expected at least a 73M, instead it’s around 65M which is very bad... I’m only keeping him for now to test his performance level, some fast trainers are poor performers and vice versa so I’m hoping he’s the latter...

senicro likes this.