Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Training - is harder training better?

Training - is harder training better?

I have a question that may be obvious, but I just wanted to be sure. Is harder training better, is it more likely to improve a skill or does it have any other positive effect? Or should I just look to minimize it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jzinna View Post
    I have a question that may be obvious, but I just wanted to be sure. Is harder training better, is it more likely to improve a skill or does it have any other positive effect? Or should I just look to minimize it?
    1) For training bonuses up

Light training is better. More bang for your buck.

2) For skill improvement/SA gaining vs condition loss

No difference between hard and light training. 2 factors are key. Firstly the current rating of the attributes in the drill. The lower the attributes, faster improvement and gaining. Secondly, the training level of your drill. World class vs 1 star makes a big difference.

3) To save time

Hard training is only better for speed. It will train your players much faster than usual because of the intensity but it might not be as cost efficient as other drills that might have a higher training level or lower attributes.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Thanks! I think I understand. If I want to improve 1% fitness in a player, I could maybe get it with two stretch sessions or with four warm-up sessions, if both are at the same level.
    I guess the harder sessions are more useful for those who cannot log in as often, and may need to get the training out of the way quickly

Apprentice
    Do you guys know what the best drills are for each special ability? This season I am having a harder time adding the SA to my youth players

Addicted
    very easy training intensity is better for getting a 10 team bonus eveyr day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It makes absolutely no difference unless you're power training one individual player.