Thread: 3 Red Cards?!? Has this happened to anyone else?

Rookie

3 Red Cards?!? Has this happened to anyone else?

I had a weird match yesterday where I had not one or two but three players get double yellows (and thus red). My team was 20% better, set to Attacking with normal defense (not high and not hard). Despite this I got yellows throughout the match (6 in total to 3 players) and ended up playing 7 on 10. Even odder, I gave up a goal early in the match, while still 10 on 10, but did not concede the rest of the match despite increasingly being out-manned.

My only thought is that my opponent must have had a really high win-bonus set while I had none.
    Anyone with a similar experience? If so, any ideas why?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    I had a weird match yesterday where I had not one or two but three players get double yellows (and thus red). My team was 20% better, set to Attacking with normal defense (not high and not hard). Despite this I got yellows throughout the match (6 in total to 3 players) and ended up playing 7 on 10. Even odder, I gave up a goal early in the match, while still 10 on 10, but did not concede the rest of the match despite increasingly being out-manned.

My only thought is that my opponent must have had a really high win-bonus set while I had none.
    Anyone with a similar experience? If so, any ideas why?
    i had this happen many,many years ago in a CL knock-out match i was actually down 2 v1 from away first leg were i also had my best defender get sent off,in the 2nd leg first half i then had a player get yellow then sent off opponent then scored making it 3 v1 on agg i then had another player sent off and then i scored a goal myself ,in the 2nd half i had yet another players sent off after a yellow card then red card seconds later ,only to go and score a goal again myself making the match 3 v 3 putting the match into extra time i then actually won the game on penalties
    I always though it was just dumb luck but having played top eleven for 9 yrs now its not that unusual and in real football if another player had been red carded the game would have been stopped
    and as usual in top eleven having a player sent off is not always a bad thing

I was playing against a guy 2 weeks ago who had 3 Reds including 2 in the first 15 minutes. I won 7-0.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator