Thread: Will my club receive Cup Final ticket fees?

Addicted

Will my club receive Cup Final ticket fees?

Since Cup Final is in a neutral stadium, I wonder how ticket fees are distributed between the two competing teams since there are no home team (at least in semi final, the match is still played one part at home stadium whereby receipts go to home team).

For Cup Final, I'm assuming each team half of receipts, and if u price tickets high, u get big fees (unfair?) .

As far as I remember, you don't get any income from tickets in a final since it's a neutral stadium so none of the teams will benefit of the attendance posession bonus.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlenderman View Post
    As far as I remember, you don't get any income from tickets in a final since it's a neutral stadium so none of the teams will benefit of the attendance posession bonus.
    Oh sucks, means I gonna have jack up the semi final home match tickets to an astronomical level to optimise the ticket earnings....

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Oh sucks, means I gonna have jack up the semi final home match tickets to an astronomical level to optimise the ticket earnings....
    oh great idea lol. bump up the prices and finish with an empty stadium and no revenue there either lmao

As mentioned above, you risk to have an empty stadium which means 0 income and 0% posession bonus.

Addicted
    you need to have the minimum amount of ticket money i agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nordeus keeps the ticket money for the final

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk