Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 2 Great dominant games today, a loss and a draw LMFAO!

Dreamer

2 Great dominant games today, a loss and a draw LMFAO!

I love this game my team forgot how to shoot, any ideas to improve what once was great and somehow lost it today? or do you think its just one of those days you just can't win? all thoughts are appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    I love this game my team forgot how to shoot, any ideas to improve what once was great and somehow lost it today? or do you think its just one of those days you just can't win? all thoughts are appreciated!
    Were your opponents weaker than you ? Well it might happen because your players were fatigued . Or maybe you were unlucky.

There's been a few unusual results for a lot of people today. Drew my match 2-2 today.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Roxyasox View Post
    Were your opponents weaker than you ? Well it might happen because your players were fatigued . Or maybe you were unlucky.
    All at 99% fitness and the worst had 91% morale, i only had 3 shots on target in draw, the loss i had 2 shots on target, i played the correct tactics on both matches and won the ball possession in both matches by 12% on loss and 10% on draw, tied in both in total shots, it was the on target that crushed me, maybe like Pistolero said, just an unusual result haha.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    There's been a few unusual results for a lot of people today. Drew my match 2-2 today.
    I've noticed that too tho . I could barely win with my weaker opponents today . But fortunately me , i got 2 victories.
    KoHearts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Roxyasox View Post
    I've noticed that too tho . I could barely win with my weaker opponents today . But fortunately me , i got 2 victories.
    Atleast it's set a challenge for me. I haven't lost yet (touch wood) Exciting stuff.

Dreamer
    I had a perfect record up til today

same for me .. facing team full of 1* !! was away .. so don't know what happened .. GRRRRR
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

It's taking a while to get my tokens for a survey and watching videos for packs.

Dreamer
    It's taking a while to get my tokens for a survey and watching videos for packs.
    I gave up on surveys, I'm 0 for and sent messages to support to only get them back saying "we need prove to address the issue" pfft lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast