Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 1 Post By GloryHinter

Thread: Arranging friendly... Wtf with the times??

rodalopin

Arranging friendly... Wtf with the times??

I don't understand the times for when I'm arranging a friendly game. So my training session will be at 22.48... I want to play a friendly and I go... Ok, look, asap, but asap doesn't let me choose that time, (not in as not available, as in the counter starts at that time can't go less than that) the sooner is at 22.35 (now is 22.10). Ok... Weird... So I said I can wait till the training session at 22.48 but not... From 22.44 says "unfortunately this time is not available"... For every single team, not one that maybe has a game that time, no, for every single team, and the next available time is like in an hour or more... Why is the system so stu... Weird??

Addicted
    In the weekends, some time slots are reserved for association matches. You cannot plan a friendly game in those time slots.
    Altiplano and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    In the weekends, some time slots are reserved for association matches. You cannot plan a friendly game in those time slots.
    You are right about slots being reserved for association matches part but his case seems to include another bug or problem. In some countries, it's not possible to arrange instant friendly during fixed time period of every hour, like in my case 45th to 59th min of every hour. It varries country wise.
    Rajat_the_HERO likes this.

Addicted
    it's possibly because of maintenance issues i think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk