Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flow

Thread: Selling players sucks

Exclamation Selling players sucks

So since the last range of changes I have had great difficulty selling players regardless of price, timing etc.
    It means I cannot afford to buy new players and performance suffers and I languish at the bottom of the league noncompetitive.

This means next season I have no fresh investment and run out of money quickly and get in to debt. Eventually my best player is sold and ONLY THEN will one of my players be miraculously sold.

This is my 83rd season and will probably be my last

Stig

83rd season and you have money problems? You must do something wrong, adjust your ticket prices maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    83rd season and you have money problems? You must do something wrong, adjust your ticket prices maybe.
    If he has been inactive and doesn t finish in top4 it s quite some challenge to keep a positive bank balance.
    Youth academy players are a must in these situations and ticket prices can get you a lot of money especially with 260k capacity.
    I m still around, LOL!

I always say that if you have the same amount of money to spend as your club value you re very rich. That amount is 2-3B+ at bigger levels.
    I m currently playing on 3 accounts and they are all very healthy in terms of money, no problems with that.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    they change how the system work, selling player is hard now, i dont know why they change it. they just making it more hard for new players, for old players there no problem cuz they had billions.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

im inactive like 3-4 month n i lost like 5-7B money
    now i dont know what to do with this level 47 team since selling player is so hard, my bank often minus and my team average star is 3

I see all the opposing teams with $B in the bank but I am always on the edge and I play daily - I just don't seem to generate the funds others do regardless of winning titles - I just figured people were tipping in way more money than me !
    Last edited by Jstigwig; 09-14-2020 at 12:02 AM.