Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GoDenjoGo

Thread: Possible cheater/hacker?

Possible cheater/hacker?

How can this happens?
    This team has players all above 150% and they are not young players, 31y and 32 y
    He was not tanking last season so he has definitely lost 20% this season and yet they have this much strength at this old ages
    Is this normal?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Possible cheater/hacker?-screenshot_20200915-112618_top-eleven.jpg   Possible cheater/hacker?-screenshot_20200915-112703_top-eleven.jpg   Possible cheater/hacker?-screenshot_20200915-112631_top-eleven.jpg   Possible cheater/hacker?-screenshot_20200915-112559_top-eleven.jpg   Possible cheater/hacker?-screenshot_20200915-112545_top-eleven.jpg  

Possible cheater/hacker?-screenshot_20200915-112528_top-eleven.jpg  

No, he was tanking before sometimes - Look at his club history, he plays the game almost 2 years and only Level 8 and also won 12 cups.
    I know this guy, not cheater...

Well, tanking itself can be considered as a kind of cheating although people might agree or disagree but to be tanking the whole season and losing against all players but choose one of the leading clubs and play to win as he did today, this is being dishonest!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ahakim2002 View Post
    Well, tanking itself can be considered as a kind of cheating although people might agree or disagree but to be tanking the whole season and losing against all players but choose one of the leading clubs and play to win as he did today, this is being dishonest!
    Hi, here is a message from your opponent:

"You missed a lesson after my statement on your allegations was deleted. Don't worry, you will win in the second leg. I hate doing this because it's unfair. but you accused me wrongly and used this lesson"

Best regards
    Aryton Senna likes this.

Well, then pass him this message please:

Winning or losing! I believe that you missed the main point. It's all about playing honest and having fun the rest is just minor thing.

And BTW, I didn't cause you on cheating otherwise I would have reported your case to game support which I didn't.
    It was unusual case for me so I inquired about it here. In my opinion what you did was worst than cheating.

Good luck!