Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GoDenjoGo

Thread: Draw increasingly unfair

Rookie

Draw increasingly unfair

Why can´t you manage to make the draw for the competitions reasonably fair? I notice more and more that the gap between weak and strong is getting bigger and bigger. For example, I currently have 115% and get an opponent in the league AND CL with 142%. Why??? What the hell? Do you seriously think I'll spend money on the game if I have to be slaughtered and don't win titles? Across all competitions I have had significantly stronger opponents. Finally get rid of managers from 8th place retaining their strengths. Unbearable! It also seems to me that the league draw will no longer take place overnight on Sunday, but actually only on Tuesday night. Can this be?
    Der_Ryan_M and WiseSif like this.

It does seem unfair sometimes how the League draw works out. Especially so when you are grouped with much stronger (usually tanking or token buyers) This has a lot to do with how strong your team is at the end of the season. If you keep your team under 100% on the final day of the season you will be grouped with weaker teams for the next one. The League draw occurs on the server maintenance on Season Day 1 although you do not see it until Day 3.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    Why can´t you manage to make the draw for the competitions reasonably fair? I notice more and more that the gap between weak and strong is getting bigger and bigger. For example, I currently have 115% and get an opponent in the league AND CL with 142%. Why??? What the hell? Do you seriously think I'll spend money on the game if I have to be slaughtered and don't win titles? Across all competitions I have had significantly stronger opponents. Finally get rid of managers from 8th place retaining their strengths. Unbearable! It also seems to me that the league draw will no longer take place overnight on Sunday, but actually only on Tuesday night. Can this be?
    How did you fare in last season’s cups? I got knocked out in the early rounds last season and my draws seem to be a lot easier this season.