Thread: Youth Academy Level 7

Youth Academy Level 7

Hi all,

Just out of curiosity as Google doesn't seem to want to find the answer for me but I'm currently upgrading youth academy to level 7 yet to step up from 3 players to 4 you need level 10.

What benefit do you get with level 7? I'm assuming the quality of youth players you get arrive is slightly better?

Thanks

AFAIK, players quality from Academy will always float between 55% - 69% regardless of the Academy Level. The only thing you get by improving the Academy is more youngster slots ( up to 4 ).
    Last edited by TheSlenderman; 09-22-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks for that, one more when do the arrivals at the academy turn up again in this current season? Remember seeing some come about half way thru previous season where you could release one and sign up a new one. Thanks
    Last edited by razorfox; 09-23-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razorfox View Post
    Thanks for that, one more when do the arrivals at the academy turn up again in this current season? Remember seeing some come about half way thru previous season where you could release one and sign up a new one. Thanks
    I've actually seen the other 2 youngsters coming after the 2nd half of the season, however they cost quite a few Tokens to get them.