Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 3 Post By RaiKo

Thread: it not fair: how can this player play the cup with me? :(

Angry it not fair: how can this player play the cup with me? :(

it not fair: how can this player play the cup with me? :(-2020-09-17.jpg

Addicted
    My elite club can trounce this player relatively easily.

To give u an idea of how big a club mine is---

Tokens available - - - 800+ tokens
    Cups won - - - 8
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    My elite club can trounce this player relatively easily.

To give u an idea of how big a club mine is---

Tokens available - - - 800+ tokens
    Cups won - - - 8
    Lol today we've learned and noted that people are able to weigh club's level of sophistication and elegance whether the amount of token is more important than the knowledge and the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Lol today we've learned and noted that people are able to weigh club's level of sophistication and elegance whether the amount of token is more important than the knowledge and the experience.
    i think i will do like him
    buy in the end of the season lots of 3 stars players and it will lower the average quality of my team and easily take the cup.
    Last edited by Panda; 09-17-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Ensure that your percentage is below 100% on the final day of the season and you should avoid teams with mutant players and tankers.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    LOL I agree, if that's the case then I will trounce nearly every team and win everything because I have 4,400 tokens lol

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    i think i will do like him
    buy in the end of the season lots of 3 stars players and it will lower the average quality of my team and easily take the cup.
    Be careful of putting your team under 100%, mine was under 100 last season and I didn't lose a game and won everything but I got so bored that for the last 8 days I didn't bother attending games and stopped playing. I didn't even attend CL final or cup. This season I made sure my team was above 100% and every team left in my cup is 100% plus and I might not win it, but the games a exciting again. I will never allow my team to drop under 100% again

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Be careful of putting your team under 100%, mine was under 100 last season and I didn't lose a game and won everything but I got so bored that for the last 8 days I didn't bother attending games and stopped playing. I didn't even attend CL final or cup. This season I made sure my team was above 100% and every team left in my cup is 100% plus and I might not win it, but the games a exciting again. I will never allow my team to drop under 100% again
    I've never won the quadruple, maybe I go below 100 next season to achieve that

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I've never won the quadruple, maybe I go below 100 next season to achieve that
    LOL yeah you will win it, but by the end of it you will feel like you have wasted a month of your life lol. It was a month where I was rebuilding my team so I needed to sell alot of players before the new season so I would get a higher price and it put my average down to 93, which was a mistake lol. This season alot better. The only trophy I feel I deserved was champions league because I knocked 2 very good players out in the last 16 and qtr finals other than that it was a farce of a season