Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: mutants players are a bug of the game? what do you think..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Everything legal is not right. I don't hate upselling because it's not easy, I don't support it because it's not within the realm of reality.

Same goes for tanking. It's not realistic. Managers are taking advantage of a loophole, as you said.

Many things in life have been legal or achieveable because of loopholes. That doesn't make them right.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Life is different, this is a game. If Nordeus themselves don't recognize all this as illegal then nothing can be done.

I would never blame any manager for exploiting loopholes in the game. Whole blame goes to devs. In spite of knowing that such loopholes exist for such a long time they have done nothing to fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I'm aware of farmer clubs. But it's not the same thing really. Farmer clubs won't provide you with Maradona kind of players regularly. And also, in reality, you don't take full advantage of all the resources of the farmer club, which you do in TE. You're offering bread crumbs for all star legendary players.

I won't cry my heart out when crossing paths with such teams, but upselling and tanking is something, after having played for a couple of months, I wouldn't do myself if I ever become more active again. To each his own.

What you said is true. TE aint a perfect game and we have many players who exploit these loopholes. Some of us cant beat them so we join them while some of us adapt while embracing these loopholes as a way to play the game. My personal opinion is to play according to rules of the game. Let the developers work out what they think is right and wrong as they provide us with a great game. Try not to let what is morally right affect your gaming pleasure as it is after all just a game.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Life is different, this is a game. If Nordeus themselves don't recognize all this as illegal then nothing can be done.

I would never blame any manager for exploiting loopholes in the game. Whole blame goes to devs. In spite of knowing that such loopholes exist for such a long time they have done nothing to fix them.
    Well, it's a game that tries to emulate real life football. So the comparison is not taken out of context while still just being a game.

I think the blame factor is secondary. If you come across a person in real life that exploits loopholes in the law putting other people at a disadvantage or even hurting others, you'd blame them. Others would blame the judicial system. Not saying either is right or wrong. It's merely a matter of principles.

Again, to each his own. But the main problem is not where to put the blame, but the fact that there're loopholes to be exploited.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    What you said is true. TE aint a perfect game and we have many players who exploit these loopholes. Some of us cant beat them so we join them while some of us adapt while embracing these loopholes as a way to play the game. My personal opinion is to play according to rules of the game. Let the developers work out what they think is right and wrong as they provide us with a great game. Try not to let what is morally right affect your gaming pleasure as it is after all just a game.
    Of course. The devs are setting the rules to which we comply in order to be able to play the game. In the end, if it's such a big problem, just quit the game superficially speaking. Philosophically speaking, I tend to have a set of principles to which I try to comply accordingly. And it's based on those principles I'm evaluating this so called problem. Because in real life, you can't just quit. Well, you could, but it wouldn't be a worthy end and no one would want you to do that either. So, yeah. I guess there can't be much done about it, but it's an interesting talking point nevertheless.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12