Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings Challenge - FULL-TIME

Addicted
    Nordeus either make these events fair for all or don't have these events.

We fair play guys feel like stupid playing against +10 quality bots in round 4 whereas the manipulators face -20 quality bots in round 5.

They are already amassing tons of resources by manipulating and winning every trophies and on top of it they keep on getting richer and richer from these events too.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

We fair play guys feel like stupid playing against +10 quality bots in round 4 whereas the manipulators face -20 quality bots in round 5.

They are already amassing tons of resources by manipulating and winning every trophies and on top of it they keep on getting richer and richer from these events too.
    Yeah already seen some people in FB groups going up against PSG who's 5 % weaker.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post

If you wait for a week, your quality will keep up with the 4th round bot. I also noticed that in the late of the event, there were less strong teams.
    RaiKo likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Tried the event out today. I easily won against all opponents that were stronger than me and the AI teams. Got my ass kicked 3 times and all 3 times were against opponents 7-10 % inferior in overall quality. And I'm not even speaking about the high grey skills these teams possess. Just laughed it off.

I'm never lucky in these events. I'm never even close to finishing them. When active I rarely lost asso games against other managers. So I'm not sure what the problem is besides that my players forget how to play against inferior teams.

Every time the match making engine put me against stronger opponents I celebrate. But everytime it puts me against inferior teams I don't expect anything but a sure loss.

It happened to me. I lost 3 times in the round 4-3 to 110%, 120, and 125% teams while I'm 133%. My players were just like clown, Lol, I'm not going to pay for reentry.

Dreamer
    lost like ten times against s@!# teams , cant believe it. Some clowns won 4-1 against me , I was missing most obvious chances as we know from the graphics.

but today

ASSO game.. won away 11-0 , at home draw 0-0

I*** in Nordeus, get yourself together and work on game engine. Your coders are s#!@ ones, hire better ones...
    For the company which makes 4.5 mil euro profit a year , very very very poor performance....

as said .... i#@!
    Last edited by khris; 09-26-2020 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Courtesy, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    lost like ten times against s@!# teams , cant believe it. Some clowns won 4-1 against me , I was missing most obvious chances as we know from the graphics.

but today

I*** in Nordeus, get yourself together and work on game engine. Your coders are s#!@ ones, hire better ones...
    For the company which makes 4.5 mil euro profit a year , very very very poor performance....

as said .... i#@!
    Relax and join the Nations Cup now that you can represent Slovakia?

but today

as said .... i#@!
    Yeah, I lost 7-2 in asso vs worse opponent. Not a really bad one, but still my team is better (overall % and white skills of players) so this result was really embarassing... And since the event started, my team also hit a slump in league. Only narrow wins vs bad opponents, which before I won like 6-0 or so. Now 2-1. Really strange again, hope this event will be over soon.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah, I lost 7-2 in asso vs worse opponent. Not a really bad one, but still my team is better (overall % and white skills of players) so this result was really embarassing... And since the event started, my team also hit a slump in league. Only narrow wins vs bad opponents, which before I won like 6-0 or so. Now 2-1. Really strange again, hope this event will be over soon.
    I had another glorious performance the other day when I decided to play actively in the league. Had won every game when I was inactive. Was up against a 22 % weaker team. Was 3-1 up. Match ended 3-3. After two corners in 82' and 86'. EXACTLY the same way as prior season. Two corners in 82' and 86'. Went idle after it again and looked today and have won 7 in a row since. Ridiculous.

Der_Ryan_M and WiseSif like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

but today

as said .... i#@!
    Same here, lost 6:1 first asso game and won 8:0 second. WTF is going on.

And I dont understand why do I play 15% stronger opponents on this event. Some I win, some I lose, but rejoin costs a lot and I spend more than I got from event.

Addicted
    Season openings 21 feat. @Lyricalray. Done with free shots. See you next season

[Official] Season Openings Challenge - FULL-TIME-psx_20201002_045256.jpg
    Lyricalray likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast