Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings Challenge - FULL-TIME

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Season Openings Challenge - FULL-TIME

[Official] Season Openings Challenge - FULL-TIME-wn-2020-09-23t103436.775.jpg

New club football seasons are kicking off! What better way to mark the occasion than putting your club to the test against some massive clubs from around Europe?

The Season Openings Challenge is coming soon! Go up against Top Eleven Managers to earn the right to face off against Valencia, FC Porto, Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain!

The challenge is LIVE NOW! Good luck Managers!
    milpol, Taliyah25, RaiKo and 1 others like this.

Addicted
    Let's remember what were the teams here

Season Openings 2018 part i

Season Openings 2018 part ii

Season Openings 2019
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    The Season Openings Challenge is LIVE NOW!

What formation are you going to use against Valencia in the first match?

Share your progress and tactics here and good luck everyone!
    SausyFC likes this.

Famous
    Lost all 3 matches against Porto, no matter what I did.. That's the 50 Special Sponsor points gone.

Addicted
    I don't understand why my second round opponent is all players nine stars!!! How are we ever going to beat that?

Did u guys get opponents with all players nine stars? It's simply ridiculous.

Why don't they just put a notice on second round saying "Pls go back as sure to lose. "
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I don't understand why my second round opponent is all players nine stars!!! How are we ever going to beat that?

Did u guys get opponents with all players nine stars? It's simply ridiculous.

Why don't they just put a notice on second round saying "Pls go back as sure to lose. "
    Tried the event out today. I easily won against all opponents that were stronger than me and the AI teams. Got my ass kicked 3 times and all 3 times were against opponents 7-10 % inferior in overall quality. And I'm not even speaking about the high grey skills these teams possess. Just laughed it off.

I'm never lucky in these events. I'm never even close to finishing them. When active I rarely lost asso games against other managers. So I'm not sure what the problem is besides that my players forget how to play against inferior teams.

Every time the match making engine put me against stronger opponents I celebrate. But everytime it puts me against inferior teams I don't expect anything but a sure loss.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-23-2020 at 04:21 PM.
    Siddharth Singh, Grandef and RaiKo like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Tried the event out today. I easily won against all opponents that were stronger than me and the AI teams. Got my ass kicked 3 times and all 3 times were against opponents 7-10 % inferior in overall quality. And I'm not even speaking about the high grey skills these teams possess. Just laughed it off.

I'm never lucky in these events. I'm never even close to finishing them. When active I rarely lost asso games against other managers. So I'm not sure what the problem is besides that my players forget how to play against inferior teams.

Every time the match making engine put me against stronger opponents I celebrate. But everytime it puts me against inferior teams I don't expect anything but a sure loss.

Was trolled so hard in these games that I was on the verge of quitting.

It's like the games are fixed. Even if you some how manage to take a lead the engine will keep on giving free kicks and corners and your opponent will have 100 percent conversion.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Was trolled so hard in these games that I was on the verge of quitting.

It's like the games are fixed. Even if you some how manage to take a lead the engine will keep on giving free kicks and corners and your opponent will have 100 percent conversion.
    It was totally random for me. Against Dortmund I was 2-0 down and received a red card in 44'. I scored 3 in the second half and won.

In the next game I was up against an opponent thst was 8 % weaker. He played 451v so I switched to it as well with standard defensive mentality and long balls right from the get go. It's such a joke I'm not even ashamed to say he smacked me the f*ck up and won 7-0 with the same formation as me while being weaker. How? I was just looking and wondering how this can be. Such a troll I didn't even bother with changing anything. I was just looking and thought to myself let's see how far the engine is going to take this.

Lost two more games against weaker opponents and went out. I'm not buying in again.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-23-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    WiseSif likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    It was totally random for me. Against Dortmund I was 2-0 down and received a red card in 44'. I scored 3 in the second half and won.

In the next game I was up against an opponent thst was 8 % weaker. He played 451v so I switched to it as well with standard defensive mentality and long balls. It's such a joke I'm not even ashamed to say he smacked me the f*ck up and won 7-0 with the same formation as me while being weaker. How?

The engine has been acting fine against these bots teams. I have been trolled hard against real managers.

GK saving all shots.
    My players missing easy chances.
    Opponent having 100 percent shot efficiency as if my GK isn't even present. This 100 percent efficiency thing has happened 3 times with me in last 2 days.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The engine has been acting fine against these bots teams. I have been trolled hard against real managers.

GK saving all shots.
    My players missing easy chances.
    Opponent having 100 percent shot efficiency as if my GK isn't even present. This 100 percent efficiency thing has happened 3 times with me in last 2 days.
    I didn't experience any struggle against the bot teams either to be honest. Eventhough being 2-0 behind I managed relatively easy. But as you said, against real managers, the struggle was real.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-23-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast