Thread: Cup and Champions League draw

Apprentice

Cup and Champions League draw

I finished the season at 126%, I find myself at 106% at the start of the season, nothing more normal. But mà or it does not go any more, are the draws of cup and league of the champions where I find myself with teams of division higher than 130, 135, 140% and more. Out in the cup in the second round by 146% despite a feat in the first round. In the Champions League no hope in view of the opponents (the same as in the cup), I therefore managed to finish in 3rd place, and in the super league I face a team at 139%, my adventure will stop there after losing 0-3 on the way out.
    How are the prints made?
    why don't I meet teams of my level? I'm no longer interested in continuing if all the seasons were to be alike

Addicted
    Keep your team quality below 120 to avoid these draws. When you go beyond 120 then you can be paired with team having quality till 140.

And if you want to avoid +1 level draw then keep your team quality below 100.

Does top eleven see best 14 players team quality or best 11 for team quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    14 best players.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico Tan View Post
    if your best 11 is 110% then adding your next 3 best to those cannot make the average higher, you cant see the average of your best 14 only your starting 11, so by putting your best 11 on the pitch regardless of formation the game will tell you your % strength and work from that