Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Face-Off - Full-Time!

@Lian when it will be the 2nd and 3rd round of Kings ? This season or next too ?

Could someone explain few things to me, as they are not 100% clear to me

1) If I challange someone and lost do i lost all my trophies or only the one we are playing for?

2) And If I beat someone did I gain all his trophies or only this one new?

3) So what are the best tactics for this event? I see that you can play 1 time against everyone, so play as much games as early as possible and in last minutes make last challange to someone?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysciak View Post
    Could someone explain few things to me, as they are not 100% clear to me

1) If I challange someone and lost do i lost all my trophies or only the one we are playing for?

2) And If I beat someone did I gain all his trophies or only this one new?

3) So what are the best tactics for this event? I see that you can play 1 time against everyone, so play as much games as early as possible and in last minutes make last challange to someone?
    1) No, you don't lose any trophies.

2) No, only 1 trophy you can gain from every player. And they can revenge and take back the trophy if they won.

3) That event is a 2 hours to play, only 12 times you can play a day (except if you use token).

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    1) No, you don't lose any trophies.

2) No, only 1 trophy you can gain from every player. And they can revenge and take back the trophy if they won.

3) That event is a 2 hours to play, only 12 times you can play a day (except if you use token).

Thank you, all clear now. So if you have 9 players beside you in group you could max gain 9 trophies. If you challange someone and win you get the trophy, untill he revenge you back and gain that trophy back.

And if you play a match you cannot be challanged? So it may be good idea to challange someone in last minute to prevent getting trophies stolen? And if someone challange you, you cannot challange someone else in the same time?

There are two posibilities.
    1) No one will make a challenge - The trophy is staying in it's position, neutral.
    2) One team will start a challenge, a game with a competitor. The between trophy is staying to the team that has won the last game before the time ends.

You must spot which is your main competitor, the most active, and wait to play with him the last minutes of the day.
    It's not worthy to spend tokens for extra challenge at the end of the day, because rewards are very poor.

Pro
    How many phases are missing? The one that ended today, and another? Or is there still a new phase and the final one?

Addicted
    At least they had the good sense to reduce the duration from 3 to 2 days. So much better, i hope the final phase would take 2 or 3 days as well.

[Official] King of Kings Face-Off - Full-Time!-psx_20201020_013409.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 10-19-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    I was hoping that the second phase would also require little effort.

[Official] King of Kings Face-Off - Full-Time!-1a8b9d26-778b-4979-9225-4536c2c6acea.jpg

I challenged the leader on the last minute for a revenge. Had I won, I would be the daily leader by goal difference, among 3 teams with 7 trophies. I lost the match 2-4, and I am behind the 3rd place team who is 143% vs my 107% team.

I am the second highest AvQ team, followed by a 104% and a couple 100%. But I don’t understand why we are matched with that 140%+ guy. Let’s hope he’ll be less active on the second day and I’m through to the finals. Tough With this matchmaking, I won’t lose any sleep if I can’t reach the finals.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Even if my team was exhausted due to season matches in early time, No matter how crazy it gets, our late party never stops.

[Official] King of Kings Face-Off - Full-Time!-psx_20201020_215721.jpg

this is cool event for TANKERS !!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast