Thread: Problem with free tokens getting from Supersonicads

Problem with free tokens getting from Supersonicads

Have anyone come across this? It used to work fine, but a week ago it started showing this. Problem with free tokens getting from Supersonicads-3.jpg

Nordeus Support suggested logging out from Game Center and then log back in, but it didn't help at all. Maybe someone has experienced this?

Different problem here. All info shows normally (icons, offers, etc.), I click the 39 token offer to install Mobile Strike and get to LV6 HQ, play this mind numbing Game of War clone for a day, get to LV6 HQ and... nothing. No tokens.

Sorry, not the same problem as yours, but has Supersonic in common. I did get my past token rewards from someone (didn't keep track if it was Supersonic or Tapjoy) for leveling up Game of War (since uninstalled) and completing tutorial in Summoners War (still playing casually), so I know that it works some of the time.

@Hazard10 Maybe they cut off Russian IP addresses. Either just to be mean or for security reasons. At any rate, your problems seems to be not with Supersonic per se, but with akamaihd

akamaihd.net Site Overview shows that akamaihd gets zero traffic from Russia. More surprising is that it "used to work fine". Sorry, I am not a web expert. Just guessing. Try changing your connection: join another WiFi, switch to cellular, use proxy, reboot, etc.
    Last edited by ponzu; 01-14-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Protect your privacy from Alexa - Helpsection
    On the off chance that you own an Echo or Alexa speaker , you'll need to alter these settings.