Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tajlim
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Citizen Cained

Thread: undeserved loss

undeserved loss

cup match. whole starting xi and subs on full morale, max cash rewards for winning match. parked bus from the start, got a pen early, striker missed. went on to concede 2 goals despite having more shots on target throughout the whole match. changed to hard attacking and scored 1 back but conceded again soon after. whole team had 6-7 rating except keeper and striker with 5+ rating. don't understand how i lost. my team had only 12% shot efficiency, opponent had 60%. this is absolute bull****
    No more likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tajlim View Post
    cup match. whole starting xi and subs on full morale, max cash rewards for winning match. parked bus from the start, got a pen early, striker missed. went on to concede 2 goals despite having more shots on target throughout the whole match. changed to hard attacking and scored 1 back but conceded again soon after. whole team had 6-7 rating except keeper and striker with 5+ rating. don't understand how i lost. my team had only 12% shot efficiency, opponent had 60%. this is absolute bull****
    Sounds like a bad day at the office. Did your opponent’s manager show up for the match?

undeserved loss

Did you research your opponent?
    Look at his key players then try to nullify that?
    What tactics did you use?
    How much difference in quality was there?

There are a number of variables here which could have gone against you. Sometimes results cannot be explained but unfortunately games can go against you unexpectedly even when you think you are totally prepared.
    Last edited by dave1311; 10-29-2020 at 03:25 PM.
    milpol likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post

There are a number of variables here which could have gone against you. Sometimes results cannot be explained but unfortunately games can go against you unexpectedly even when you think you are totally prepared.
    Totally agree with this.
    dave1311 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post

Psh. Sounds like a typical lame non-human supportbot cut-and-paste response. The real answer is that you lost the topeleven coin flip that puts a 💩stink on your team. Have you recently complained to about anything? That usually puts the 💩stink on you for a few matches.

undeserved loss

I can assure you that I am as human as they come . Coin flip? No conspiracy theories here that I can see.
    And if you think my comment was lame then I have to disagree. I speak from years of experience.
    Last edited by dave1311; 10-31-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    just bad day for your team, i had mine today, and you know my am report said that "its your fate" then i smiling when reading that... yeah my fate, right my turn, my bad day, nothing wrong just my fate haha