Page 106 of 150 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth close in on league title and 100 league goals

July Fourth 4-0 FC TOSYASPOR

All of the work was done in the first half on this encounter, Benoit got us off to a good start with a long distance strike before Papaleo got the next, R.McNamara was setup from Papaleo for 3-0 and P.McNamara scored the best goal of the game from long range and it was 4-0 at half-time, The fans could of went home at half-time because nothing happened in the second half it was dull. July Fourth need 3 points for the title and also need 3 more goals to reach 100 in the league this season.

Tomorrows Champions League Semi-Final 2nd leg has been brought forward to a 4pm K.O. to avoid the clash with the league game that kicks off at 9.30pm.
    Oh, thats nice :P 100 goals is very good too. I scored only 72, but from tomorrow I should score 5+ every game. I can go close to 100 too, depend now.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This is how GROBARI sing TITLE SONG
    GROBARI JUG - Na naaa na na na na na na naaa - YouTube

League home win against dinamo grude...aaaaaaaa title is mine...hahahhaha

Game

League table

July Fourth likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

This is how GROBARI sing TITLE SONG
    GROBARI JUG - Na naaa na na na na na na naaa - YouTube

League home win against dinamo grude...aaaaaaaa title is mine...hahahhaha

Game

League table

You celebrated like them after game!

Naaa NA NA NA NA NA NA NA Naaa!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You celebrated like them after game!

Naaa NA NA NA NA NA NA NA Naaa!
    I'm jumpin' like a kid ...na na na na
    July Fourth likes this.

And like my brothers from Greece - PAOK

Megale PAOK Μεγάλε ΠΑΟΚ Gate 4 - YouTube
    July Fourth likes this.

Second leg semi final cup, first comment of the game 1min Diaz (MC) trips the ST, warning, you know what's coming and it did 32min with the score still 0-0 Diaz trips .... yellow, Only signed Diaz a few days ago no cards before the match, though the game engine was after a suspension for the final, pondered ....... then on 68min decided to sub Diaz for Vazquez, while the game engine is faffing around Diaz get a cross in for Bardal (remember him, 4 injuries this season) nods in for 1-0, game engine makes the change, very first comment Vazquez trips the attacker, warning this time, I reckon that would have been Diaz gone.

The game was played pretty much as I expected and my formation and tactics worked well even if I was defending a 6-0 lead from the first leg.
    So final score 1-0 and Ravers set for their third cup final in three seasons.

71/2 hours now to the next match of the day. lol
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-08-2013 at 05:02 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Second leg semi final cup, first comment of the game 1min Diaz (MC) trips the ST, warning, you know what's coming and it did 32min with the score still 0-0 Diaz trips .... yellow, Only signed Diaz a few days ago no cards before the match, though the game engine was after a suspension for the final, pondered ....... then on 68min decided to sub Diaz for Vazquez, while the game engine is faffing around Diaz get a cross in for Bardal (remember him, 4 injuries this season) nods in for 1-0, game engine makes the change, very first comment Vazquez trips the attacker, warning this time, I reckon that would have been Diaz gone.

The game was played pretty much as I expected and my formation and tactics worked well even if I was defending a 6-0 lead from the first leg.
    So final score 1-0 and Ravers set for their third cup final in three seasons.
    So like you, 2 very interesting finals and a league title on it way, I can feel it, were all gonna be singing the na na na na song at the end of the season..

FC Orlova, Blackburn Ravers, NTNK United, July Fourth, Perfect Tactics... Our fans will be rejoice!
    NTNK likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

How I see,I will need to change my signature ...

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    How I see,I will need to change my signature ...
    Probably will do mine once season is over and I go to Level 14 on sunday, still got 2 finals to win before anything can change on there.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Is anyone any good with Photoshop or similar I've an idea I want to implement to my sig. I don't have any software capable.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91