Page 15 of 150 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Level 13 Preview

In my league draw this season, sees July Fourth, Team Quality 83.7 as the current strongest squad by quite a large margin, There is not another team that has a Team Quality over 80, The next highest is FC TOYSASPOR with a rating of 79.6, most clubs are around the 75 quality mark and they are a few that don't have a total Quality of 70. This was good news for the fans as the club has avoided any direct competition with rivals Batigo United who are a rich scout team that were selling 5*84 players just before the first day of the new league.

July Fourth New Signings For Level 13

Alex Zidane, 24, 6*89, ST, Penalty Taker, 48.4m, 50T
    Roy Holvoet, 23, 6*89, DR, Defensive Wall, 47.4m, 50T
    Kevin Mensah, 22, 6*88, MC, Free Kick Taker, 48.5m, 50T
    Ryan McNamara, 24, 6*88, DL/DC, Defensive Wall, 43.5m, 50T
    Leigh McNamara, 22, 6*88, ML/AML, Dribbler, 47.8m, 50T
    Phil McNamara, 24, 6*89, MC, Dribbler, 45.7m, 50T
    Fernando Jose Rivas, 18, 5*84, MC, No Special Ability, 36.1m, 4T

Total Spent: 317m, 304 Tokens, Total Recieved from player sales: 81m

4 Tokens for 5*84 18 year old, is excellent, didn't expect the auction to end that quickly =), I needed a new central midfielder due to one obtaining a long term injury.

Training

Spent yesterday training my 6* players I bought from the scout and here are the results:

378 (322 Tokens) rest packs were used. All players have developed into 7*

Edit: The 18 year-old I just purchased doesn't train very fast for an 18 year-old. hmmm.
    I think your season is going to be better than the last season ... you found great difficulties last season .

I spent 280 T this season buy only one player from scout and i developed another 3 player to 6* and waiting 1 skill point for 2 players to become 6* .

I think i paid too much token this season and still need one player AML ... by this way i think i won't buy him.
    To buy one player in my server you need 20 T and over than this ...

I'm really bad and mad manager I bought player yesterday with 95 tokens and $143 M . I'm too mad I didn't do this before

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I think your season is going to be better than the last season ... you found great difficulties last season .

I spent 280 T this season buy only one player from scout and i developed another 3 player to 6* and waiting 1 skill point for 2 players to become 6* .

I think i paid too much token this season and still need one player AML ... by this way i think i won't buy him.
    To buy one player in my server you need 20 T and over than this ...

I'm really bad and mad manager I bought player yesterday with 95 tokens and $143 M . I'm too mad I didn't do this before
    95 Tokens!!! WTF, Thats the trouble with the auction system it can go on and on and on... sometimes you feel like once your in a bidding war theres no turning back, I know what it feels like. Last season we were a bit unlucky, this season there should be no-excuses, tokens are there to be spent after all. Were you training players like me?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    95 Tokens!!! WTF, Thats the trouble with the auction system it can go on and on and on... sometimes you feel like once your in a bidding war theres no turning back, I know what it feels like. Last season we were a bit unlucky, this season there should be no-excuses, tokens are there to be spent after all. Were you training players like me?
    My main squad (the 11) i just make them play the 2 matches per day and if their health is over 60% i train them easy training once ... but the reserves i train them all kind of training once per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    My main squad (the 11) i just make them play the 2 matches per day and if their health is over 60% i train them easy training once ... but the reserves i train them all kind of training once per day.
    Thats what I normally do, but with tokens to burn I spent a whole day developing skill points by training to my main squad and start the season with 7* players, I am also thinking of laying down another 50T for yet another scout player... 23 year-old, 6*89 Striker

I aint got a fantastic corner taker in the starting XI...
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-18-2012 at 06:57 AM.

GOD DAMMIT!!!
    On the transfer market he goes... someone is about to get trolled. 25 year-old, 5*80.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I checked my opponents from league and is accesible, normaly I should get 1st as long there is no super team, there are 3 good, I should not lose against them but everything is possible.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I checked my opponents from league and is accesible, normaly I should get 1st as long there is no super team, there are 3 good, I should not lose against them but everything is possible.
    Thats what my league is like, but being Level 13, there are bound to be active managers who will improve their teams during the season.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thats what my league is like, but being Level 13, there are bound to be active managers who will improve their teams during the season.
    Yes about this I'm scared a bit too, but for the moment should be ok as long no1 of them have a 6 start player and I don't know if anyone from my league except me have one, but there is some advantage too as long I hope they will "KILL" each other with draws or bad results between them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes about this I'm scared a bit too, but for the moment should be ok as long no1 of them have a 6 start player and I don't know if anyone from my league except me have one, but there is some advantage too as long I hope they will "KILL" each other with draws or bad results between them.
    As long as Misanka sinks them all with volleys in your league then you should win the league by 15 points.

Well what a wonderful L4 league I'm in.
    11 teams like this.

And the other 2 well L2 teams are better.

I'm sorry for keep repeating myself but this type of abuse of the game that managers do when leaving the game has to be stopped.
    It's quite clear he has sold his youngest players, used up his tokens on free transfer 30+yo players at least 23 players on his player list.
    Then just leave the formation blank.
    Yes Nordeus call it a bug, but until the system is changed to stop this kind of behaviour, the roots of the game will continue to die.

Talking to support is a complete waste of time, as all they do is say it will sort it's self out, well!, it doesn't Nordeus, sort it or lose more game players.

I don't want to wait another 5 seasons until I actually get a competitive game, CL final last season the only exception.

I'm seriously considering leaving the game.

Stop counting your tokens, sit down with the programmers and sort the bloody mess out.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91