Page 25 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Persecution, Victimisation, what ever I call it IMO specific areas of the squad are being targeted by the game engine.
    Another injury to a AM, that's thee to AM and three to strikers in 4 days.
    Without using medic packs I would have had to use an illegal formation, this totally rubbishes the claims by Nordeus that injuries are random and based on 'Physiorooms EPL stats.
    Every game this season as last, is played with easy tackling.

Two wins today but the results are really being overshadowed by the injuries.
    Nordeus you really know how to piss gamers off.

0-5 CL and 0-6 league move me up to second, playing top spot in two days time.
    Here's something that may make you feel a bit better, Injury to my 7*90 Key Player Central Defender, Ludek Novotny

15 medics were used for this.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-20-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Alex Zidane has just reached a rating of 8*95... Through plenty of training =)

His stats on when gaining his 8*95 rating...

Let's make some Legends!

Results for 12.19.19.17.19

League W 3-0: My team took over 55 minutes to find the break through after a stalemate in the first half, started dominating the game and creating chances in the second half, Alex Zidane played Stacey Papaleo through to score the 1st goal and Papaleo made it a quick fire double with a fine solo move a minute later, Fernando Jose Rivas became the super sub with scoring with his first touch, Papaleo missed 2 chances to claim the match ball. Ludek Novotny suffed a horrible long term injury near the end of the game and 15 medics were needed there. Goals: Stacey Papaleo (56,57) Fernando Jose Rivas (74) MOTM: Stacey Papaleo

Champions League Group H Round 2 W 7-1: July Fourth turned on the style from the start to finish in this game and showed who was boss in this game, Leigh McNamara opened the scoring on 10 minutes, Alex Zidane smashed home the second, Papaleo played to pass to holvoet to allow him to score his first goal for July Fourth, Leigh McNamara added his second on 50 minutes, It was the Stacey Papaleo Show Throughout with 2 goals in the 63rd and 70th minute, In the 89th minute, Leigh McNamara beat some defenders before eventually being fouled in the penalty area which otherwise would of earned him the hatrick, Alex Zidane put the penalty away.
    Goals: Leigh McNamara (10,50) Roy Holvoet (24) Alex Zidane (28,89 pen) Stacey Papaleo (63,70) MOTM: Stacey Papaleo

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Here's something that may make you feel a bit better, Injury to my 7*90 Key Player Central Defender, Ludek Novotny

15 medics were used for this.
    thats pretty nice, you can sell him )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Alex Zidane has just reached a rating of 8*95... Through plenty of training =)

His stats on when gaining his 8*95 rating...

Let's make some Legends!
    This is your player? Very nice one...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

@July Fourth, very nice result in CL, in League I had something like you, I scored 4 goals in first minutes then NOTHING )

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is your player? Very nice one...
    Yup, that is my player... there are 7 players that are 7* at my club as well as the 8* Zidane

Pff I think you puted to much moneys ... honestly anyway I'm 100% even like that you will get CL and League easy

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    thats pretty nice, you can sell him )
    I don't think so, Hes Important to my team...

I was jk because he's injured till almost end of season but yes you can use anytime 12 boosters or 14 how much it cost and he will be fresh