Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pyssell
  • 1 Post By Diaboloiro68

Thread: Incompatible results

Thumbs up Incompatible results

Good afternoon.

I am not one to complain about results, I think you are working more and more to bring the game closer to reality.

However, some failures need urgent adjustments.

I just played against an abandoned team, the coach does not keep the team's bonus at 10%, does not attend any league game.

The player on the right side is a 34-year-old goalkeeper who is improvised there.

My team was rested and trained, it was 33% stronger in overall percentage and even stronger if we consider White Skills.

I gave 9 shots in the goal, his goalkeeper made 4 saves and I scored 1 goal.

Where did the other kicks go?

My ST lost a penalty, my front players all have more than 200% finishing and did not hit his goal while a team that does not train, absent coach and etc. manages to draw?

There is no logic to such a result.

We have seen several teams playing to repeat season put a formation of all players in single file and manage to win and draw games? !!

I would like an explanation of how the game's algorithm allows these things to happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaboloiro68 View Post
    Good afternoon.

I am not one to complain about results, I think you are working more and more to bring the game closer to reality.

However, some failures need urgent adjustments.

I just played against an abandoned team, the coach does not keep the team's bonus at 10%, does not attend any league game.

The player on the right side is a 34-year-old goalkeeper who is improvised there.

My team was rested and trained, it was 33% stronger in overall percentage and even stronger if we consider White Skills.

I gave 9 shots in the goal, his goalkeeper made 4 saves and I scored 1 goal.

Where did the other kicks go?

My ST lost a penalty, my front players all have more than 200% finishing and did not hit his goal while a team that does not train, absent coach and etc. manages to draw?

There is no logic to such a result.

We have seen several teams playing to repeat season put a formation of all players in single file and manage to win and draw games? !!

I would like an explanation of how the game's algorithm allows these things to happen.
    The less said about these freak results and performances the better, it's a joke really
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 10-23-2020 at 01:58 AM.

Rookie
    They give **** teams big bonus. It’s harder to,best a team that is 50% weaker then 20% weaker. I can give one example. I played a tanker in the cup, first game his best team (10% weaker)and he was active and did his best, I won 6-0. Second game he put up his tanking lineup and he was 75% weaker and didnt arrend the game. To that u add he had outfield player in goal and all players on wrong position and stupid formation. I won 3-0 because When he was so much weaker he gets a big defence bonus. Same thing as they give in events...
    julien12 likes this.

Moderators for a change can't explain anything.
    This time they didn't even try to justify this ridiculous result!
    No more likes this.