Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pat Jengaleng

Thread: y the hell cant i see my friends gameson my top eleven ????

y the hell cant i see my friends gameson my top eleven ????

y the hell cant i see my friends gameson my top eleven ????

Addicted
    Got to be on the same server as them. I know, it's stupid that you can't see them.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

r u takin the piss i started wen they did wer all frm liverpool yet amon a diffrent server than my friends y is this this is stupid ther my friends yet i cant see themon my topeleven an they cnt see me yet we can send gifts to eachouther tho

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Jengaleng View Post
    r u takin the piss i started wen they did wer all frm liverpool yet amon a diffrent server than my friends y is this this is stupid ther my friends yet i cant see themon my topeleven an they cnt see me yet we can send gifts to eachouther tho
    Did you join through facebook? ill assume you got them added to facebook?

i joined thru fb yes but so did they i added them as friends on top eleven but ther games n tha rnt ther yet i can send gifts to them an even have friendlies

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Jengaleng View Post
    i joined thru fb yes but so did they i added them as friends on top eleven but ther games n tha rnt ther yet i can send gifts to them an even have friendlies
    Aye same thing happened to me mate, tbh im glad of it now. 4 or 5 of them in the same league meant they all had to spend alot of tokens to compete where as i was romping ma leagues, champs leagues. Trust me youll be glad of it when you find out how much theyve all spent on it. I spent 6 quid on 80 tokens first season and one of my mates spent 60, still didnt win the league lol!

ye but wudda been nice to beat them instead of fukin saudis n tha like tbh an ye see wa ye mean i won my league first season now second season am runnin away with tha aswell lol
    herdo likes this.