Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By JohnnyEye

Thread: rigged game

Banned

rigged game

So in Europa League after winning the 1st leg away 1-0 in which my team dominated the game and was solid at the back, only managed to score1 goal at the end. Now i lost the 2nd leg at home 3-0 and the opposing GK has a blinder of course 🙄 , not even better than my GK, my team all of a sudden can't defend or score to save their lives, i watched both games while the opposing manager never showed up, it doesn't matter that i have Mourinho support, full stadium, fully rested squad, etc.. the game engine will always f... you up regardless. What a joke of a game

This is something that we have all endured at some point. It is very frustrating when the opponent GK has a blinder and scores a 10 rating in the very match where you need to score. Your star AML or ST goes into hiding and cannot hit a barn door etc.
    Maybe your opponent changed his tactics against you after the 1st Leg. Sometimes it is beneficial to not attend your game and watch (but not support) from a 2nd account then log in when you need to make a change.
    Hard luck, you're not alone. We have all been in your position. Sucks I know but yet we come back for more!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    JohnnyEye likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    This is something that we have all endured at some point. It is very frustrating when the opponent GK has a blinder and scores a 10 rating in the very match where you need to score. Your star AML or ST goes into hiding and cannot hit a barn door etc.
    Maybe your opponent changed his tactics against you after the 1st Leg. Sometimes it is beneficial to not attend your game and watch (but not support) from a 2nd account then log in when you need to make a change.
    Hard luck, you're not alone. We have all been in your position. Sucks I know but yet we come back for more!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    i admit i'm pissed as hell, sometimes i wonder if my team plays better when i don't watch games, its not the 1st time this happens, its like night and day, in one game my players play amazing footballl and next game they play like amateurs, no matter how well rested and trained my players are. I just can't understand some of the things i witness, it's a chance of winning a trophy gone because of a random result, i absolutely dread any knockout game because of this.
    dave1311 likes this.