Thread: Outbid with a bot?

Angry Outbid with a bot?

Hi. I don't know if the same thing happened to you, but lately when I go to a bid, someone who outbid always appears in the last seconds. Ok, it's normal. But if I look the user winner of the bid, their team have full stars players or only 1 star players. It's a little weird.

Smells a bot... Are they ripping us off (again)?

Greetings.

Rookie
    This is worth each of us looking into but did you check the level of the manager that outbid you? Remember that the stars of the players we see is related to the managers level. If you are say level 15 and you look at a level 5 manager’s team you will see them all as 1 star even if they are all 6 stars to him/her. Similarly if a level 15 manager looks at a level 25 manager’s team that team will look like each player is 9 stars.
    This does not mean that the manager is not a bot it is just to say that the stars you see for his team are more about your relative levels than whether it is a real player or not.

I understand what you're saying. Thanks for clarifying. But it is a bit strange that it is a coincidence that these teams are so similar (or maximum stars or minimum stars, no middle ground).

Thank you!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MaicolNait View Post
    I understand what you're saying. Thanks for clarifying. But it is a bit strange that it is a coincidence that these teams are so similar (or maximum stars or minimum stars, no middle ground).

Thank you!
    My teams are always set up like that, it's not unusual.
    I sell 5 or 6 first team players at the end of the season and buy in (or train YA ) replacements
    The subs and reserves are just for training bonuses and lowering overall %

You are not alone, also noticed that,just came to complain and here we are everything the same, otbiders sometimes are 30-40 lvl +, and that player for them are useless, stats are way bigger..
    Last edited by PIETINIO KANAPĖ; 11-22-2020 at 08:10 AM.

Either fulls stars or 1 star. Sound like the players in the associations top 100. It is common among players there

+ now they ofering to buy more tokens being in market,and losing bids over and over i mean, why pay for player 30-40 tokens in transfer when already scout and assistant gives you good choises :| and the bidders are suspicious AF, how they raise 3-7 tokens in second, but i can only bid only 1, ufff
    Last edited by PIETINIO KANAPĖ; 11-22-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PIETINIO KANAPĖ View Post
    + now they ofering to buy more tokens being in market,and losing bids over and over i mean, why pay for player 30-40 tokens in transfer when already scout and assistant gives you good choises :| and the bidders are suspicious AF, how they raise 3-7 tokens in second, but i can only bid only 1, ufff
    18 year old top tier fast trainers are very valuable. Players use their multiple accounts to buy these players, train them up and move them to their main team via negotiations. Even 100 tokens is not an issue as long as it isn’t their main account. You can raise the bid by as many tokens as you want. Just keep clicking bid

Quote Originally Posted by PIETINIO KANAPĖ View Post
    You are not alone, also noticed that,just came to complain and here we are everything the same, otbiders sometimes are 30-40 lvl +, and that player for them are useless, stats are way bigger..
    What you see like a 9* team, 30-40 levels higher than you, it can easily be a 5* team for that level. The player that you bid has the same stars for you and him so he is equally valuable.

Yeeep,just saw that in market, thanks checked if players come to their squad,and how they look in their teams,ok i get it,not all bots