Thread: I nearly got chance to win the sexdruble

Addicted

I nearly got chance to win the sexdruble

Four trophies called quadruble, so six called sexdruble?

Road to Glory I tripped at 6th city out of 8. Has given up.

Now my club is on the way to try to win the standard League, Champions League, Cup, Friendly Championship and Associations promotion, despite players thinly spread through constant rotations from a massive number of continuous matches. Our managerial life seems even tougher than the real-life top European managers.

Though no more sexdruple, as Road to Glory is set to trip u up, though I admit it is slightly easier than previous similar events where I can't even get past the 4th city.

I think the word you are looking for is “sextuple”.

Interesting though, because many would consider a quadruple as consisting of the following:
    League.
    Cup.
    Champions League.
    SuperCup.
    But some might say that the Super League counts towards a quadruple. For me, it needs to be the CL, not the SL.
    Sad to say I have never even won a treble let alone a quadruple.
    Interested to hear what others think.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I won the quadruple last season and my association is in the Platin division. Dont do the friendly, as you dont get rewarded

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HOFFEH View Post
    I won the quadruple last season and my association is in the Platin division. Dont do the friendly, as you dont get rewarded
    Wrong, the friendly competition is the most competitive of all competitions if u join or organise it correctly. All teams are quite evenly matched -- tactics, form and energy play a great part, so it's exciting. And the honour of winning the special emblem and club shirt are good enough rewards.