Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Special Sponsors Logic

Special Sponsors Logic

Asking us to buy players at the end of the season. Can we have these tasks at the beginning. I must buy 3 players to unlock another useless player. For real tho.
    julien12 likes this.

Apprentice
    I didn't buy a player and have 5 points to go. Everything depends on how you play the game.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahm View Post
    Asking us to buy players at the end of the season. Can we have these tasks at the beginning. I must buy 3 players to unlock another useless player. For real tho.
    I deeply agree with this and thought the same when I saw the task this morning.
    Also, all of the >130% tasks this season (goals and assists) ruined the Special Sponsor for me at least. The level of the tasks should correspond to the level of the teams - like in League. My team almost never has a >130% player and then if that, only one of them. Don’t even get me started on the 9 - 10 star task...
    All that with a <20 yo task as well. It seems we are being incentivized to create a young superstar but I prefer a balanced team as I find that more sustainable, and affordable, season after season. — Yes, you can say that I should not participate in the Special Sponsor then but the 50 greens award this season justified the expense of premium all on its own - still I’d like the remaining tasks to still be possible to achieve.
    United2019 likes this.

Addicted
    This is my screen of Sponsor tasks for this season:
    Special Sponsors Logic-8a80b873-fe9f-421b-ac30-78c603df777b.jpg

Hopefully I will score one more goal with a youngster, claim the Youth academy special ability reward and I’m done. So far, I only once unlocked all levels; I usually stop at the previous one if it’s tokens and not morale boosters like this season. And I should say that I never do the “buy players” tasks. Most times I unlock and claim the player too, but I don’t need some 24-25 yo DM at probably 104% now, my DC/DMC slots are already crowded and I have more MCs than I need. So, I’m not doing start 4 league matches with full condition/superb morale this time. For me, that task is one of the most outrageous ones: they’ve been introducing it when the cup is already over, and there are exactly 4 league matches left, so it’s all matches or nothing.

Well, it doesn’t depend on how I play. It depends on when did I log back in. I started on 2nd day of the season after a 6 months break. I set my priorities to win the league and reach Super League Final. So I do not have 130% player. And I never spend money. The task that u r stuck with, I finished it in two days. As my front three are below that age and outscoring the rest of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    This is my screen of Sponsor tasks for this season:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8A80B873-FE9F-421B-AC30-78C603DF777B.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	136005

Hopefully I will score one more goal with a youngster, claim the Youth academy special ability reward and I’m done. So far, I only once unlocked all levels; I usually stop at the previous one if it’s tokens and not morale boosters like this season. And I should say that I never do the “buy players” tasks. Most times I unlock and claim the player too, but I don’t need some 24-25 yo DM at probably 104% now, my DC/DMC slots are already crowded and I have more MCs than I need. So, I’m not doing start 4 league matches with full condition/superb morale this time. For me, that task is one of the most outrageous ones: they’ve been introducing it when the cup is already over, and there are exactly 4 league matches left, so it’s all matches or nothing.
    It seems we are doing all the tasks vis versa. But for a player without those 130% and 9th star. I think a better option is 5 AMCs or buying players at this stage of the game.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahm View Post
    It seems we are doing all the tasks vis versa. But for a player without those 130% and 9th star. I think a better option is 5 AMCs or buying players at this stage of the game.
    Normally, I would’ve bought an AMC for 1 token from the auction to complete the training task but I only have 3 in my squad and I don’t want to buy two. Plus, as I said I don’t care about the DMC reward so I’m just skipping it. By the way, I was able to do the “assist with >130%” task with the help of the 140% loan player I got from the Road to Glory event, same with the 7 goals scored with the 130% task but couldn’t finish that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Normally, I would’ve bought an AMC for 1 token from the auction to complete the training task but I only have 3 in my squad and I don’t want to buy two. Plus, as I said I don’t care about the DMC reward so I’m just skipping it. By the way, I was able to do the “assist with >130%” task with the help of the 140% loan player I got from the Road to Glory event, same with the 7 goals scored with the 130% task but couldn’t finish that one.
    Well, the topic here was, why would they want us to buy players at the end of the month. It is illogical. I know they are a business and want us to spend money. But absolutely nobody spends at the end of the season unless you are not promoting.

Is there any other reward except emblem if you reach Special achievement?
    United2019 likes this.

Addicted
    The dumbest task of all is the training of 5 AMC.

which team in the soccer world, whether real or game, needs 5 AMC? even counting substitutes and accidental purchases?
    roguelover and United2019 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast