Thread: Are points still important after Association promotion?

Addicted

Are points still important after Association promotion?

My association has achieved enough points to be promoted with an extra tournament to spare. Can I relax now or should I continue fighting for points? I'm not sure if getting more points at this stage means that my association can start at higher points next season?

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    My association has achieved enough points to be promoted with an extra tournament to spare. Can I relax now or should I continue fighting for points? I'm not sure if getting more points at this stage means that my association can start at higher points next season?
    More points now--> the higher you will start next season. Always fight for the win
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

20% of the points will be removed at the start of new season. So yeah, finishing the end of a season on more points, means starting at more points in the new season and needing fewer points for another promotion or staying at the level.

Addicted
    In that case, Association members, continue moving forward, march on!! Let's get that last Association trophy of the season!

Assosiation

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    In that case, Association members, continue moving forward, march on!! Let's get that last Association trophy of the season!
    Those 100 tokens we lost by not winning 1 single tournament last season.
    This season we won all as of yet.
    If my memory those fail me.