Thread: Why did my participant disappear in my Friendly Championship??!!

Addicted

Why did my participant disappear in my Friendly Championship??!!

This is strange, there's this potential participant in my waiting list, and I click the green tick to let him join, but POOF!! He just disappeared just like that after I click the green tick.

What happened?!! Something wrong with the participants module?
    =========

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    This is strange, there's this potential participant in my waiting list, and I click the green tick to let him join, but POOF!! He just disappeared just like that after I click the green tick.

What happened?!! Something wrong with the participants module?
    The participant was accepted to another championship just seconds before you clicked the green tick, next time quickly accept someone before another championship take him away.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    The participant was accepted to another championship just seconds before you clicked the green tick, next time quickly accept someone before another championship take him away.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Oh I see......then that makes sense. Esp the popular participants, everyone wants them.

This reminds me of the matchmaking TV show in my country, the elegant and pretty gal, virtually every guy wants to select her. But it never fails to amaze me that there are still some guys who select those whom I thought are far less desirable than the favourites. This is why there is such a phrase as "not my cup of tea."
    =========