Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By texhorn60
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc3

Thread: Nordeus Math

Apprentice

Nordeus Math

The Italian bundle is being offered at 39.99, 20% off. Yet, the retail price is 40:00, a savings of a penny, which is not 20% off. I am sure it is a mistake but then again this is Nordeus, and 20% off is their monthly screwing of the customer, which means nothing competitive wise.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    The Italian bundle is being offered at 39.99, 20% off. Yet, the retail price is 40:00, a savings of a penny, which is not 20% off. I am sure it is a mistake but then again this is Nordeus, and 20% off is their monthly screwing of the customer, which means nothing competitive wise.
    I think the line is through a nine instead of a zero so I am wrong but still who is going to spend 39.99 for a jersey, emblem even if they are Italy and a player who is just average.

Banned
    Nordeus thinks most of us are idiots.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I think the line is through a nine instead of a zero so I am wrong but still who is going to spend 39.99 for a jersey, emblem even if they are Italy and a player who is just average.
    why on earth are people paying for a make believe jersey can they actually wear it !!!!!????? there's one born every minute i suppose well anyone who actually plays and pays nordeous for these ridiculous items
    Julandron likes this.