Thread: help me .. I have purchase Token but was minus then used it..

help me .. I have purchase Token but was minus then used it..

my friend used credit card purchase 5 $ token to give me..he using my email for that... I log in to top eleven and had add 35 Token for 5 $.. then i was used it to buy something... next day..when i log in to game..i see my Token had minus 35 T ( - 35 T ) .. right now.. i have - 35T instead + 10 T ( i had used 25T )... what's happen with my token... Pls hepl me ... ( Sorry cause my english not good )..hope someone understand what i say !

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    maybe he didn't rejected that payment
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

this is My receipt for payment on mail..
    Hi Trung,
    This is a receipt for your payment of $5.00 USD to Facebook for 37 tokens.
    Payment Details
    Purchase: 37 tokens
    Date: Friday, December 14, 2012 at 7:11pm
    Application: Top Eleven Be a Football Manager
    Order ID: 9011818679622
    Purchased With: Visa ***-8507
    Total Charged: $5.00 USD
    Dispute this purchase
    payment is complete...and i had add 37 T in game.. but then..i had minus -37 T while i had uses 20 T..that means i lost 47 T.. from 10 T down to 0 T and continues down to - 37... hard to describe ....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Sometimes you can cancel it and you will get moneys back, more then sure thats what your friend did I used to do same with STEAM, I was buying games with credit cards or paypal accounts but owners didn't accept it and they was blocking my account or removing games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook