Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Question about special sponsor completion

Question about special sponsor completion

Hello,

I had a question about completing the tasks that the special sponsor give you:

do the task "Finish training of one new special ability for any player" and "Finish training of ST role for any player" can be completed with the help of special sponsor rewards?essay writer

Let's say I have a reward that will instantly grant a special ability for a player and I use it on one of my players, will it complete the first task I mentioned? Same question for the new role.

I don't want to waste a reward like that so does anybody know the answer to this?

Thanks
    Last edited by OllieRory; 01-16-2021 at 05:50 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by OllieRory View Post
    Hello,

I had a question about completing the tasks that the special sponsor give you:

do the task "Finish training of one new special ability for any player" and "Finish training of ST role for any player" can be completed with the help of special sponsor rewards?

Let's say I have a reward that will instantly grant a special ability for a player and I use it on one of my players, will it complete the first task I mentioned? Same question for the new role.

I don't want to waste a reward like that so does anybody know the answer to this?

Thanks
    Both training tasks require 1 of your players to acquire the ST role or new SA via training, ie. progression from 49/50 to 50/50, to complete. Using the reward of additional role would not satisfy the requirements.
    Der_Ryan_M and dave1311 like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.