Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: MC's involment

Addicted

MC's involment

I see that my both mc's makes no assists and/or goals. Everything goes from wingers and striker.
    Really how to involve both mc's in the gameplay?

There is no way, except maybe playing without attackers lol...
    MC is a more defensive minded position already. They don't do much in terms of scoring and assisting, but in my opinion are very important for balance of the formation and stability.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    So when training mc should i look more for defensive skills than attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Sure, but all white skills are equal important. What I was saying above is just that MCs, no matter how they were trained, do not appear in top scorer charts very often.

Pro
    I see that my both mc's makes no assists and/or goals. Everything goes from wingers and striker.
    Really how to involve both mc's in the gameplay?
    This no-assist issue with MCs has been an ongoing issue for a long while here as well, especially when my preferred attacking comes from the flanks.

After some trials, it seems pushing those MC to close to AMC region while playing a centrally-focused formation, like 3-4-1-2, would help. Not the typical flat 4 midfielders but a diamond, with 1 MC (with better defensive attributes) pulled back and another (with very good passing & creativity) pushed up, and with the AMC pushed further up. The more attacking MC should get an assist in every 3-4 matches (to solve the ‘recently no assist’ with conditions).

Application has be careful though. Opponents must ‘only’ have up to 2 STs and no wingers, and their MCs are not strong. Probably best against an average 4-4-2 team.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.