Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 11.0 - Top Eleven 2021 - January 20th

Not the best

100% of us not impressed

This was a chance to get rid of the overkill on medical and cash. Billions of cash you can’t use without tokens. Health you will never finish. Why don’t you allow for cash for players?
    Too many stars are lost between seasons.
    When we gain fire morals why is applied to players on the bench?
    So much scope to make T11 better but appears like £££ comes first

Rookie
    Another thing you´ve changed: players losing moral way faster than before......

We players DO NOT want: a million of different trikots (jerseys) - thousands of emblems.....or does your favorite team ever change the emblem?
    NO stupid music, that anyone turns off anyway
    NOT losing moral that fast example: my team won 6:0, but half of moral was gone: playing a game with my second team, morale of my first team was only yellow..AFTER ONE GAME!!!!

We players want:
    more and better 18 yo players in the transfer market,
    bringing back the negotiations, not only the last week....how about two longer times like it is in real life?
    no 500 stupid tokens for one player (did ever any idiot buy one?)
    earning tokens in the games and for the best striker, best player etc
    getting rid of all the money and health packs (change into tokens or blue / green packs?)

It seems all that you want is earning money with that game...grabbing more and more....BUT on the other hand you´re losing more and more players....just like me after nearly 11 years of playing
    TomasoBG, Kizo123 and Michael026 like this.

Nice one!! I TOTALLY AGREE

I like this update.
    Not sure what are people expecting from mobile game simulation that should work live online. I believe developers can make much better game dinamics but it will cost functionality.

Weather update is nice change as some new variable to game. I can only hope it works fine and that we are going to understand logic behind it.

I have no simphaty for players who gathered kilos of greens and coins and they just want to have unlimited cheap 18+ talents. I don't want to spend most of the game watching stupid adds or throwing real money to be competitive with that.

And of course, there is a lot other thinks that can be improved. I think fast dropping moral was easy one to solve, and yet developers ignored it. But generally we can't expect some drastic changes. Nordeus obviously have very good working formula, in business sense, and they won't risk much to completely change their recipe.

And as for the future update, I vote for solving morale problem (as someone already wrote, it drops even after big victory, and doesn't go up easy) and for some cosmetic change to stadium (I wish I could paint it in colour of my team).

Almost forgot about good old tanker problem, just launch them into higher league if tanker mange to win any tournament (CL, Cup, or LC), that should be fair reward.
    Der_Ryan_M and TomasoBG like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post

We players DO NOT want: a million of different trikots (jerseys) - thousands of emblems.....or does your favorite team ever change the emblem?
    NOT losing moral that fast example: my team won 6:0, but half of moral was gone: playing a game with my second team, morale of my first team was only yellow..AFTER ONE GAME!!!!

We players want:
    bringing back the negotiations, not only the last week....how about two longer times like it is in real life?
    getting rid of all the money and health packs (change into tokens or blue / green packs?)

It seems all that you want is earning money with that game...grabbing more and more....BUT on the other hand you´re losing more and more players....just like me after nearly 11 years of playing
    well at least this year's music is better than last year's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post

We players want:

I absolutely agree with you

Hey guys, top eleven is hosting a Facebook livestream. They'll talk about the new release, and more! See you there
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    I've had 3 on fire status today with the 3 other players getting the on fire in my starting line up. I love that, I hope only starters get on fire.

The concept of Friendly Championship having 'reputation' was the best decision they have made last year. It goes to show that they can come up with that idea to reward active managers who are in a tough league, cup or CL with something extra, if they want to. I would not want to be in a league with tankers, finish 3rd, perhaps be the top scorer/assist or best player and have nothing for my efforts. Reputation should come to every league in my opinion. Also the manager who attend the most matches in any league should be compensated too. It goes without saying.

The update isn't necessarily what we want but what can we do. We take it as it is.

Who knows if we'll be alive to witness when top eleven management decide to tackle tankers.
    TomasoBG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hey guys, top eleven is hosting a Facebook livestream. They'll talk about the new release, and more! See you there
    Luckily they uploaded the video on their Facebook, as I wasn't able to tune in live this time! I always enjoy these streams, Ivana is such a lovely moderator and Riley, I mean he is just the coolest dude there is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast