Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 11.0 - Top Eleven 2021 - January 20th

He's a great guy definitely. All the community managers are cool I think. I always enjoy those livestreams
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

How to beat 3(dc)-2(dl/dr)-1(dmf)-1(mc)-2(amf)-1(ST) super Defend a team?

Sent from my SM EvO 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

Em vez de adicionarem regras competições e titulos que existam no verdadeiro futebol andam a carregar o jogo com coisas inuteis que não é permitido no futebol! Os cortes da relva tem regras não podem fazer qualquer tipo de corte so linhas direitas é permitido! Condições climaticas ok mas pelo menos adicionavam bonus ou outro tipo de treinos para que os jogadores possam dar o seu melhor! Pensem em adicionar mais competições! Falta 1 taça (vencedor do campeonato + vencedor da taça) = SUPERTAÇA TOP11

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    Another thing you´ve changed: players losing moral way faster than before......

We players DO NOT want: a million of different trikots (jerseys) - thousands of emblems.....or does your favorite team ever change the emblem?
    NO stupid music, that anyone turns off anyway
    NOT losing moral that fast example: my team won 6:0, but half of moral was gone: playing a game with my second team, morale of my first team was only yellow..AFTER ONE GAME!!!!

We players want:
    more and better 18 yo players in the transfer market,
    bringing back the negotiations, not only the last week....how about two longer times like it is in real life?
    no 500 stupid tokens for one player (did ever any idiot buy one?)
    earning tokens in the games and for the best striker, best player etc
    getting rid of all the money and health packs (change into tokens or blue / green packs?)

It seems all that you want is earning money with that game...grabbing more and more....BUT on the other hand you´re losing more and more players....just like me after nearly 11 years of playing
    completely agree. it's all about tokens from last year and it's getting worse. game is half-scripted, several combinations repeated during games, half-randomized, no skill is needed if you are prepared to spend thousands on tokens which you cannot earn another way like you could before. 177 greens to train a young player !? really !? what good is youth academy exactly when it is not possible to push a player above 100 without spending thousands

game is now a total fraud, perhaps we should start campaigning against it

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Luckily they uploaded the video on their Facebook, as I wasn't able to tune in live this time! I always enjoy these streams, Ivana is such a lovely moderator and Riley, I mean he is just the coolest dude there is.
    I agree with you, I think the same thing as well.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Mickyboy

Marc DC and Mikilions.fc it's easy to buy the best team about bro.Mick ( Rangers fc) but I know that losing a star off each season you win is a pain cos it puts you on a par with everyone else but I'm happy to win the league every second year but DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY. It's meant to be a free game.

Top Eleven 2021 is LIVE! Download NOW! See you on the touchline![/QUOTE]

Just update or explain how you decide the result, so that no random result happen and it's annoying.

Atualizaram o jogo e colocaram o clima e outras coisas mais, mas e quando o jogador recebe a bola na cara do gol livre e toca a bola pro jogador de trás ao invés de fazer o gol? Isso é troll, né? Porque pelo amor de Deus viu, nem na vida real os jogadores são lerdos assim.

Good changing 👍

Alles Lohnt sich nich mehr . Top Ekeven hat die Realität zum Spiel verloren. Die reden von Respekt und Realität . Ich habe einige Spiele verloren . Die man eigentlich locker mit 4-0 Gewinnen müsste. Klar sagt man sich 1-2 Spiele kann man ja mal verlieren . Alles Verständlich. Aber wenn es 8-12 Spiele sind .
    Der Gegner Srelkt auf ob er nich nie was davon Fussball gehört hat . Auch nur 2-3 Spieler Traniert hat. Ist das Spiel hier am Ende angekommen . Die Programmierer wissen nicht mehr was sie anbieten sollen .
    Aber Geld Pakete werden immer mehr.
    Ich kann nur jeden Empfehlen . Lasst es sein Geld zu investieren. Bis die Prigramierer wieder normal werden . Ubd sich auf das Konzentrieren warum das Spiel mal 250.000.000 Mebschen gespielt haben .
    In den letzten 4-5 Jahre haben die es immer schlimmer aufgestellt.
    Echt Respekt und Realität ab diesen Spiel.
    Habe ich völlig verloren.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123