Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ideas to keep improving Top Eleven 2021

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    34
    It will never be close to best game in world as long as TE allow people to manipulate the game. They could easily so something but they choose not to and more concerned with short term cash grabs. Sooner or later the customers will move on to more legitimate games and TE will fail.

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    82
    I wished it would give the option to block permanently manager who think that I am their personal playground

    This stupid guy play the whole time friendly matches over asso search against me and loose and loose,
    but I can't train my team or do something because he starts the next match against me.
    That really sucks me

    The BUG that you can see friendlys over asso against friends always exists !
    This matches are blocking the whole time the friends matchlist because the don't start and you must always pull back the list
    or restart after 9 minutes the app or web version and the next one is blocking the list.
    We had now 4 updates since this BUG and nothing is fixed !!!
    Last edited by Never; 01-27-2021 at 04:02 PM.

  3. #13
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    I wished it would give the option to block permanently manager who think that I am their personal playground

    This stupid guy play the whole time friendly matches over asso search against me and loose and loose,
    but I can't train my team or do something because he starts the next match against me.
    That really sucks me

    The BUG that you can see friendlys over asso against friends always exists !
    This matches are blocking the whole time the friends matchlist because the don't start and you must always pull back the list
    or restart after 9 minutes the app or web version and the next one is blocking the list.
    We had now 4 updates since this BUG and nothing is fixed !!!
    Well, sadly there is no fix on this particularly.

    There is an old saying too: if you can’t beat them, join them.

    Just kindly ask every single one of your friends if they ‘need’ someone for friendlies. I suppose they all do. Suggest friends to play friendly with that guy. That guy should be extremely happy and excited to get invited to 100+ friendlies every matchday, as this is what he looks for anyway.
    Never likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  4. #14
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Well, sadly there is no fix on this particularly.

    There is an old saying too: if you can’t beat them, join them.

    Just kindly ask every single one of your friends if they ‘need’ someone for friendlies. I suppose they all do. Suggest friends to play friendly with that guy. That guy should be extremely happy and excited to get invited to 100+ friendlies every matchday, as this is what he looks for anyway.
    Lol, i like your suggestion. Revenge is sweeeeeetttttt!!!

  5. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Well, sadly there is no fix on this particularly.

    There is an old saying too: if you can’t beat them, join them.

    Just kindly ask every single one of your friends if they ‘need’ someone for friendlies. I suppose they all do. Suggest friends to play friendly with that guy. That guy should be extremely happy and excited to get invited to 100+ friendlies every matchday, as this is what he looks for anyway.
    Nice idea but I think I will not find enough friends to do this

    He starts again with this ... till now 11 matches in a row ... he is crazy

    But you are all invited you can find him here : Asso - NEM EM SONHOS ... Team - VALONGO

  6. #16
    Famous Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Nice idea but I think I will not find enough friends to do this

    He starts again with this ... till now 11 matches in a row ... he is crazy

    But you are all invited you can find him here : Asso - NEM EM SONHOS ... Team - VALONGO
    Wow he has too much free time. Arrange your own friendlies and cancel before match commences. Time consuming so it's just to protect the time that you are online to administer your team.

    Try messaging him on FB as well. Most players are nice and understanding
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-28-2021 at 08:20 PM.

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Wow he has too much free time. Arrange your own friendlies and cancel before match commences. Time consuming so it's just to protect the time that you are online to administer your team.

    Try messaging him on FB as well. Most players are nice and understanding
    I contact him the first day over FB and told him to stop this ... said that their are enough dead one man assos to find.
    He only said he will think about it and go further with this stupidness.
    This is only pure intention.
    Last edited by Never; 01-30-2021 at 11:44 AM.

  8. #18
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,013
    There should be a feature "not available for friendlies".
    maloukees and Never like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

  9. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    There should be a feature "not available for friendlies".
    Yes or some other solutions.

    It starts again since this morning ... the only break is the time when asso rounds are starting.

    It can't be the solution that I must cover me with own friendlys and cancel them to have time to do something
    with my own team.

    This guy need some pills and our support answer only with stupid comments and closed my task

  10. #20
    Famous EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    Yes or some other solutions.

    It starts again since this morning ... the only break is the time when asso rounds are starting.

    It can't be the solution that I must cover me with own friendlys and cancel them to have time to do something
    with my own team.

    This guy need some pills and our support answer only with stupid comments and closed my task
    Are you Ralf? I think I remember you from an old account I had if you are. Good manager, very supportive and active.

    Support can't help us on major changes. Probably needs to go through development team? Maybe they will pass the message on. If he continues this tomorrow, leave your association and join another? That should be a more permanent fix as long as he doesn't have another account on your friend list that tracks you. Might also want to avoid supporting mutual friends or remove them entirely
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 01-30-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast