Thread: Always lose important games

Always lose important games

For some reason I always lose important games when I’ve done everything to stack the odds in my favour. It’s almost to the point it’s becoming predictable which game I’ll lose to derail my season.

Today’s example

My rating 126.9%
    Opposition 114.4%

10 players on fire with 1 superb morale, all 99% condition

I attend the game, opp manager doesn’t so I try to make changes during the game.

Match stats lose 2-1. 63% possession but a mere 17% conversion rate. GK gets a 5.7 rating and his team have a 50% conversion rate. Result sees me fall to 2nd and no doubt I’ll now fail to get a result when I play the team in 1st who are only a 117.6% team.

I’m convinced the result is set so will be the same regardless of whether I bother to log on for games or not? Maybe Top Eleven can tell me?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith23 View Post
    For some reason I always lose important games when I’ve done everything to stack the odds in my favour. It’s almost to the point it’s becoming predictable which game I’ll lose to derail my season.

Today’s example

My rating 126.9%
    Opposition 114.4%

I attend the game, opp manager doesn’t so I try to make changes during the game.

Match stats lose 2-1. 63% possession but a mere 17% conversion rate. GK gets a 5.7 rating and his team have a 50% conversion rate. Result sees me fall to 2nd and no doubt I’ll now fail to get a result when I play the team in 1st who are only a 117.6% team.

I’m convinced the result is set so will be the same regardless of whether I bother to log on for games or not? Maybe Top Eleven can tell me?
    It’s actually the other way round for me. I always lose the important games that I DON’T attend which is how things should probably be. I think the results are set in the association games - primarily because of some bizarre results I’ve been on the end of - but I’m not convinced that is the case in the League/Cup matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Smith23 View Post

Today’s example

My rating 126.9%
    Opposition 114.4%

Yeah that happen so many times. So frustating that in every season there is always random result. So much dedication to this game and get nothing.

Banned
    The game should be called coinflipeleven.