Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By maloukees

Thread: Lotto Eleven

Apprentice

Lotto Eleven

Yes i will call this game "Lotto Eleven" now

and play for fun, because this game is drive me crazy

after all past updates, this game somehow become "Lotto" , i met many Hard def team with long pass style, before these updates (not just weather updates) i dont had any problem facing this kind of teams, i always try train my player properly, attack-mid-def and play attacking, if enemy play hard def i go slow attack,normal etc

but after recent updates, holy... i cant face those hard def maniac again, yeah i can beat them with hard def long pass too but man... i feel like playing lotto and with referal system, complete lotto bounty app hahaha.

and yes those team had mutant, i had mutant with proper skill build, but those team? nope.. 2 star mc with default skill, 3 star def with whatever skill, and dont talk about the GK lol , i tried many things, def with short pass, def with bla bla, attack, normal mentality, but nope

i just dont like lotto thing, 2 out of 3, with 1 lose is okay at least i now i can win it rather than go hard def and here we go lotto

Lotto Eleven, playing lotto with football element but for now i will go lotto style, because i had no clue on how to "sure" beat those team, so maybe someone have some good "sure" tactic against those team ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Yes i will call this game "Lotto Eleven" now

and play for fun, because this game is drive me crazy

after all past updates, this game somehow become "Lotto" , i met many Hard def team with long pass style, before these updates (not just weather updates) i dont had any problem facing this kind of teams, i always try train my player properly, attack-mid-def and play attacking, if enemy play hard def i go slow attack,normal etc

but after recent updates, holy... i cant face those hard def maniac again, yeah i can beat them with hard def long pass too but man... i feel like playing lotto and with referal system, complete lotto bounty app hahaha.

and yes those team had mutant, i had mutant with proper skill build, but those team? nope.. 2 star mc with default skill, 3 star def with whatever skill, and dont talk about the GK lol , i tried many things, def with short pass, def with bla bla, attack, normal mentality, but nope

i just dont like lotto thing, 2 out of 3, with 1 lose is okay at least i now i can win it rather than go hard def and here we go lotto

Lotto Eleven, playing lotto with football element but for now i will go lotto style, because i had no clue on how to "sure" beat those team, so maybe someone have some good "sure" tactic against those team ?
    Indeed defensive teams are the hardest to break down, and so should they (that’s the exact reason some managers set their teams up this way, especially with a quality disadvantage and they still want a draw).

To win against tightly-packed defence, the key is either being more defensive than them (hard defending, so they will push up and leave space behind) or use a few attackers to push defenders back and win by quality advantage in midfielders (normal via flanks, with wide forwards placed behind fullbacks, so midfielders have AML+C+R areas to fire long shots), or simply overload AMC area (attacking via middle, AMC at default position plus AML & AMR placed aligned with AMC with both close to AMC region, plus 1 ST placed close to GK to pull defenders away - let him go offside and winning is by him attracting defenders).

See if it works for you?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Indeed defensive teams are the hardest to break down, and so should they (that’s the exact reason some managers set their teams up this way, especially with a quality disadvantage and they still want a draw).

To win against tightly-packed defence, the key is either being more defensive than them (hard defending, so they will push up and leave space behind) or use a few attackers to push defenders back and win by quality advantage in midfielders (normal via flanks, with wide forwards placed behind fullbacks, so midfielders have AML+C+R areas to fire long shots), or simply overload AMC area (attacking via middle, AMC at default position plus AML & AMR placed aligned with AMC with both close to AMC region, plus 1 ST placed close to GK to pull defenders away - let him go offside and winning is by him attracting defenders).

See if it works for you?
    thx for reply and advice

yeah i already try that, using many defenders, many midfielders, the problem sometimes that teams with less def with many attackers (like 3-1-2-3-1 or 3dc) play better than original defensive/hard defensive formation with proper drilled defender (well i dont have much problem with original defensive formation), that is sooo frustating, everytime i face them its like im playing a lotto ticket, and yes ofc oppo upfront is mutant, not so mutant but still mutants.
    i even try to train my defenders and GK , but still... the outcome, i feel like a dumbo and wasting greens in the end to train my defenders lol.

they everywhere like cancer, i dont know how to handle them properly , maybe ill go with many attackers with long pass than playing lotto in next season. maybe its time to play 2 st meta, cuz teams like that is everywhere, anyone success with 2 st? good formation with 2Strikers to counter those mf mourinho style hard defensive maniac

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    thx for reply and advice

yeah i already try that, using many defenders, many midfielders, the problem sometimes that teams with less def with many attackers (like 3-1-2-3-1 or 3dc) play better than original defensive/hard defensive formation with proper drilled defender (well i dont have much problem with original defensive formation), that is sooo frustating, everytime i face them its like im playing a lotto ticket, and yes ofc oppo upfront is mutant, not so mutant but still mutants.
    i even try to train my defenders and GK , but still... the outcome, i feel like a dumbo and wasting greens in the end to train my defenders lol.

they everywhere like cancer, i dont know how to handle them properly , maybe ill go with many attackers with long pass than playing lotto in next season. maybe its time to play 2 st meta, cuz teams like that is everywhere, anyone success with 2 st? good formation with 2Strikers to counter those mf mourinho style hard defensive maniac
    Well, it is indeed harder to win against a mourinho-style 9-men-behind-ball style than the other totally opposite spectrum of formations with only 3 defenders (or + 1 DMC). At least it takes more time to drag on for that needed goal.

Against 3-DCs teams, it is actually a lot easier. The solution is jam packed our central areas, and just play 1 winger at default AML/R position plus 1 ST onto the DC where our winger is (that is to ‘lock’ away that defender with ST to give as much time and space as possible for the winger to operate). +1 defender against attackers, matching midfield, plus winger & ST will win those matches very very easily. Even easier with 3 DCs + DMC when the opponent wastes the DMC totally when we attack only via 1 flank (can even +1 midfielder in those cases). 4-1-3-1W-1 or 3-1-4-1W-1 is the default formation of handling formations with no full-backs.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Well, it is indeed harder to win against a mourinho-style 9-men-behind-ball style than the other totally opposite spectrum of formations with only 3 defenders (or + 1 DMC). At least it takes more time to drag on for that needed goal.

Against 3-DCs teams, it is actually a lot easier. The solution is jam packed our central areas, and just play 1 winger at default AML/R position plus 1 ST onto the DC where our winger is (that is to ‘lock’ away that defender with ST to give as much time and space as possible for the winger to operate). +1 defender against attackers, matching midfield, plus winger & ST will win those matches very very easily. Even easier with 3 DCs + DMC when the opponent wastes the DMC totally when we attack only via 1 flank (can even +1 midfielder in those cases). 4-1-3-1W-1 or 3-1-4-1W-1 is the default formation of handling formations with no full-backs.
    yes thats real logic, against less defender + unskilled and unskilled mc by playing shrt pass (like 4321) is work, that is in the past, i always use that, maintain possesion as much as i can and drag their players out from the box, even if they still in the box my players can penetrate it (they had pure 50 defenders and mc) , well but its lotto eleven like i said before, its hard to beat them, depends on luck, if you unlucky your pass screwed and his GK become godlike (how come 100% mc lost against 50% mc ? not mutant but 50% mc) , i even lost against pure 1%DC. they using same tactic , hard def + long pass, he only train his attackers and lowering % by playing stupid DC-MC-GK, but they can chump well trained and balanced team, even if that team playing defensive (how tf long pass can thru so easily and short pass cant?) i really miss old eleven, nowdays eleven is freakin lotto games.. thats it im done, tactical dead, they somehow nerfing attacking football, and with weather they more nerfing attacking football, no love for attacking football just lotto

maybe because mourinho is their icon? hahaha

today i witness whatever team won against well trained team (i bet that well trained team is really pissed,mourinho effect + lot of fans but defeated against screwed team lol,maybe he will retired, good job norde by encouraging unbalance team again and again), and that whatever team is playing hard defending, and again his whatever GK and DC rate is godlike, dev really play their game or no?

im saying this because i know the difference between old eleven and new eleven, in old eleven you know your team weakness and train it, your team will get better, but now, you train your DC-MC and got beaten by pure 50% DC-MC ? amazing.... its like playing messi-ronaldo-neymar, with bunch of amateurs from division 3 but they still winning champions league lmao.

i had no problem beaten by team with mutant + well trained team (like top 100 assoc team), but 1%DC - 50%MC ? this game is hopeless.... maybe my server screwed, i dont know... but
    kick that ball away into the sky and see our luck, if its land to our attacker then its our day! hooray lotto eleven!
    Last edited by Flow; 01-29-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Apprentice
    i post like this, hoping this game will get better, and hoping that dev know their game current state, like tactical and formation state, players state etc
    please dev, dont just cosmetic that your team care, but game engine is the more important thing, its tactical game ffs!

I agree quite a number of games are like lottery. Scripted in fact. I tanked this season and find myself beating some of the top teams. No i did not set my strong team up. It was simply freakish 1 goal wins. Either they are fixing tanking by forcing wins unto us or using bottom clubs to keep it competitive at the top of the table. It is my first time tanking and i must say that there is some weird **** going down. Its like quality, formation, tactics, training all do no matter and the engine takes over and simulates it as they see fit.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I agree quite a number of games are like lottery. Scripted in fact. I tanked this season and find myself beating some of the top teams. No i did not set my strong team up. It was simply freakish 1 goal wins. Either they are fixing tanking by forcing wins unto us or using bottom clubs to keep it competitive at the top of the table. It is my first time tanking and i must say that there is some weird **** going down. Its like quality, formation, tactics, training all do no matter and the engine takes over and simulates it as they see fit.
    I start testing with tanking next season,

I can not watch the ads on my old phone ((because broken)..... so no change to be competive... and because I play on desktop version.. (where you can not watch ads)..
    I start tanking and look how that goes... save up greens and everythig so many season play for the top spot
    Sillybq likes this.

Banned
    So much for topstupid11 being “just like real football” What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I start testing with tanking next season,

I can not watch the ads on my old phone ((because broken)..... so no change to be competive... and because I play on desktop version.. (where you can not watch ads)..
    I start tanking and look how that goes... save up greens and everythig so many season play for the top spot
    Its gonna be tough without ads. Yep i get u. There is no way to compete unless you tank. Even manipulating might be tough as powertraining is still required. But good news, tanking still works. I was holding my breath last night during reset. Finished 11th and stayed level! Good luck!