Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tomu741

Thread: the future ??? eh ????

Rookie

the future ??? eh ????

Helpful comment from my AM today "We came fully prepared for the future" did i ????? errr okay then YOUR FIRED were you prepared for that

Addicted
    When AM was in the game, everyone said that he is bad, his tips were misleading and so on so it was removed from the in game. However these tips sometime oriented you in the game, you can make changes using these tips (like long passing didint work, or counters were intercepted).
    But nowdays this AM is so useless and this information is so monotonous and annoying that i guess why the **** they not remove it completely if they cant improve him like it should be? He should help you to improve but everything he says is - morale was bad, training wasn't good or preparation was ****. C'mon this piss me off.
    Vuslanot and Flow like this.

Rookie
    We even have the AM saying "Our players could do better with you around" when you loose a match are Nordeous now saying you have to watch every game otherwise your going to loose come on now is that an excuse to basically say matches are fixed, players cannot be online to watch every match its impossible

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    When AM was in the game, everyone said that he is bad, his tips were misleading and so on so it was removed from the in game. However these tips sometime oriented you in the game, you can make changes using these tips (like long passing didint work, or counters were intercepted).
    But nowdays this AM is so useless and this information is so monotonous and annoying that i guess why the **** they not remove it completely if they cant improve him like it should be? He should help you to improve but everything he says is - morale was bad, training wasn't good or preparation was ****. C'mon this piss me off.
    Why they remove it? there option to turn it off right ? or people just to lazy to do that ? or.... ? for me, sometimes AM give clue about what happen on the field like you said, cuz you cant trust stats, stats nowdays is so flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Why they remove it? there option to turn it off right ? or people just to lazy to do that ? or.... ? for me, sometimes AM give clue about what happen on the field like you said, cuz you cant trust stats, stats nowdays is so flawed.
    They probably took him away because of all the comments in this thread...

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-gone-mad.html
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...