Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !

  1. #11
    Moderator milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,971
    Alright. Interesting post.


    To begin with, I know your opponent very well. He's a good manager, a good friend and a youtuber like me. But I don't think it's his fault.

    Manipulation and all those "cheats" or exploits, are allowed by the game itself, and sometimes you can say you're forced to follow them. For instance, I want to have a team around 130% at the end of the season, but at the same time, I don't want to face the two 180% teams. So in order to avoid those teams, I have to reduce my team quality somehow. I want to play against equal teams, but the draw system doesn't allow that. Is manipulation an option? No, not at all, but there's nothing else you can do.

    The community has asked for an end in manipulation, tanking, upselling. I myself have wrote many reports asking for that and giving solutions. So far nothing, but I hope and I'm pretty sure something will be done this year.

  2. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    17
    but the fact is... after 25 seasons of serious playing when you really deal with these things.,.. you get fed up...
    and you complain as if i did something to get against you... trust me when i say that i have been in much worse situations than you...
    for someone who plays casually will never understand what it is to actually get where i am right now...

    PS i didn't decide the draws... so no point saying i did something...
    also next time when you feel like pushing me down from a mountain ask around what type of a guy i am and then complain...
    Palash Mitra and maloukees like this.

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    17
    and to set the record straight... i played with an 85% team against you....
    and you were not there both the times,,,
    and i dont hide from any challenges... i didnt even play with my full strength,,,, there are lot of 90% teams in the cup and CL draws that i am placed in... unfortunately you turned out to 55%... and how can you say its my fault....Thank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-2.jpgThank you Nordeus, awesome draft as always !-1.jpg
    EastsiderSG likes this.

  4. #14
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,724
    Approved all posts*** x4 that the system flagged.

  5. #15
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Callister View Post
    Yes, you can adapt and play how you want against adversaires, against weather condition, against match, but not against the errors game has and take advantages. If you think its normal behaviour to have a top team but want to play against low teams, i dont know. Its, i dont want to drink and drive, but i will do it because others do. Good behaviour right ? Because many do this.
    This team and this guy again its an example against who we, low teams, will face this season, because from what i see his channel, the guy teaches others and he is very good with top players. Also, hes against those many players who manipulation, upselling and tanking, but if you see in the pictures, hes doing this like those many others. He has his reasons, hes adapting to the game, i understand. But to play against 30% and 60% teams just to ruin our game ? With the players he has and the tactics and formations he knows because he is very good, he should play against those high teams and be fair, not unfair like others who take advantages.
    You dont understand my reason. You manipulate, you will be happy, but think how the other teams will feel playing all season when you have a manipulater ? I dont think top eleven was created to take advantages and have records. I think its more than this. If you are good, compete with those who are good. If you arent good like me, i will play against players who are at my level. If i will be good and have a good team, nordeus will put me against good teams and i will be happy to face them. Maybe others manipulate because they arent good and do this for attention and records. If thats football for them and nordeus allows them, ok.
    I just wanted to bring in attention that, players like me are there and we suffer because of this manipulation. You take our fun to play this game.
    It ain't fair and it never is in life. Like the moderator said, something will be done this year. Hopefully.

    I have played normally and I manipulate now. It is a choice to play however I like. When I want a challenge, I play normally if not I manipulate. If I am busy, I tank. You don't see the beauty behind the variety because you ain't active. 55 percent? Manipulators struggle to get that low in quality, it shows how inactive you are. It is no surprise you want 'fairness'.

    Anyway, at 55 percent. You are food to stronger teAms. Normal in the cup first round to have a strong against a weak team. Blame it on your low quality. Invest more time and effort.

    Points to note when manipulation/tanking/upselling ends.

    Strong teams will play +1+2 cup and CL with no outlet.
    You will continue to get trolled by the system.
    You will never have a chance against the rich players who can afford to spend more. Pay to win.

    Depending on the new rules, we can still sell our entire team every season and still somehow manipulate to play at the lower spectrum. It becomes more about who can buy their wins.

    Also remember all the changes we have seen in TE, how many turned out the way you expected. Do you think they will just change something without it being detrimental to us? GK training/negotiations changes. U liked it? Be careful when making requests. You will never get the upper hand.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-02-2021 at 05:56 AM.
    justusfernz likes this.

  6. #16
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    417
    Be careful when making requests - wise man words.
    Probably most updates which where requested and completed are only disadvantages. Even the last update with weather shows that this is only drawback - all these just drain more condition especially with high pressing.

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    It ain't fair and it never is in life. Like the moderator said, something will be done this year. Hopefully.

    I have played normally and I manipulate now. It is a choice to play however I like. When I want a challenge, I play normally if not I manipulate. If I am busy, I tank. You don't see the beauty behind the variety because you ain't active. 55 percent? Manipulators struggle to get that low in quality, it shows how inactive you are. It is no surprise you want 'fairness'.

    Anyway, at 55 percent. You are food to stronger teAms. Normal in the cup first round to have a strong against a weak team. Blame it on your low quality. Invest more time and effort.

    Points to note when manipulation/tanking/upselling ends.

    Strong teams will play +1+2 cup and CL with no outlet.
    You will continue to get trolled by the system.
    You will never have a chance against the rich players who can afford to spend more. Pay to win.

    Depending on the new rules, we can still sell our entire team every season and still somehow manipulate to play at the lower spectrum. It becomes more about who can buy their wins.

    Also remember all the changes we have seen in TE, how many turned out the way you expected. Do you think they will just change something without it being detrimental to us? GK training/negotiations changes. U liked it? Be careful when making requests. You will never get the upper hand.

    Thank you for understand me people who are in my situation. I dont judge you all who insulted me and hate me. I hope Nordeus takes this notes to their future changes to protect more casual managers from this people who manipulate and thinks its a good thing to do and ruin our fun because they dont want to get in that situation against manipulation: moderator quote -> For instance, I want to have a team around 130% at the end of the season, but at the same time, I don't want to face the two 180% teams. So in order to avoid those teams, I have to reduce my team quality somehow
    Pay attention to the post before attack a man. I wrote many times that im not a good manager or active and play for fun and no for wins, my opinion about his team that i will meet in cup and also in league and his channel.
    You will understand me and my words, when you will live on your own feet and time and effort will go somewhere else.

    Best post and its sad how a game is ruined by Pro:
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    This was long time ago. Seems nordeus tract this as normal legit thing.
    I would say this one - most pro players abuse everything that is abusable. And thats why they are so good.


    Can close my post and thank you very much.

  8. #18
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Be careful when making requests - wise man words.
    Probably most updates which where requested and completed are only disadvantages. Even the last update with weather shows that this is only drawback - all these just drain more condition especially with high pressing.
    There are many more.

    People requested to allow changing of reds and blues to greens.
    - Morale drops faster now and we get more injuries.
    Too much cash right
    - Now you cant sell players as easily
    Active players want a bigger advantage to minimise trolling
    -TPB introduced

    And yes, now weather.....please learn from our past mistakes. No free lunch in this world. Many dont like manipulators but dont even know when their thoughts are being manipulated by those affiliated to the company.

  9. #19
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    417
    For me the biggest pain was destruction of negotiation. They so screwed it that i cant understand why they did it. They can easily remove it from game and noone will see that it is disappeared as it was with assistant manager .
    Yeah you can wait all day when trying to sell player - with no luck. So i usually just sack them nowdays.
    Special sponsor - even if it gives small boost to us but the biggest advantage is for those who pays for them. You just cant overlook differences between common and paid special sponsor.
    So next time anyone will request any changes remember that it will be twisted in that way you cant imagine.

  10. #20
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    For me the biggest pain was destruction of negotiation. They so screwed it that i cant understand why they did it. They can easily remove it from game and noone will see that it is disappeared as it was with assistant manager .
    Yeah you can wait all day when trying to sell player - with no luck. So i usually just sack them nowdays.
    Special sponsor - even if it gives small boost to us but the biggest advantage is for those who pays for them. You just cant overlook differences between common and paid special sponsor.
    So next time anyone will request any changes remember that it will be twisted in that way you cant imagine.
    My guess for nego is to tackle upselling and to reduce our token gain from farming. We used to buy lots of young fast trainers and keep them at 39, 59, 79 and even 19 quality. Good profit those days. Yeah I am feeling it slowly moving towards pay to win with special sponsor.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast