Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PohlepniGadovi

Thread: This game is ruined by pure greed!

This game is ruined by pure greed!

I'm not even going to ask wtf is going on since yesterday! What's going on is that you f'ed up games for many of us! And of course that this is happening because you're exceptionally greedy! Greed is destroyed this game, mark my words.
    One "big" update you presented recently is nothing more than a way to make a vast majority of players to spend even more! There is no other meaning or function of this "big update"!
    For example, my team played strangely super bad against a lot weaker teams yesterday and today! Of course, I cannot even see the game from yesterday!
    Guys, just stop buying everything, stop putting your money into these developers pockets and you will see how they will change their policy and actually make this POS of a game better.
    hitman0013 and maloukees like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    I'm not even going to ask wtf is going on since yesterday! What's going on is that you f'ed up games for many of us! And of course that this is happening because you're exceptionally greedy! Greed is destroyed this game, mark my words.
    One "big" update you presented recently is nothing more than a way to make a vast majority of players to spend even more! There is no other meaning or function of this "big update"!
    For example, my team played strangely super bad against a lot weaker teams yesterday and today! Of course, I cannot even see the game from yesterday!
    Guys, just stop buying everything, stop putting your money into these developers pockets and you will see how they will change their policy and actually make this POS of a game better.
    this game is a joke with each passing day, im done