Thread: No Video Ads / New T&C

Rookie

No Video Ads / New T&C

I knew the fix for a while but didn't say anything to check if the admins would actually do their job. Obviously they knew how to solve this problem as soon as posts about this issue were created yet no one actually helped.What's the point of having support or a Bugs and Technical Issues forum?

I also hope people actually read everything before accepting the new T&C. I will not accept it as i consider that it's an invasive personal-data collection. Unfortunately I will eventually quit the game as it's impossible to play without the daily green,blue and red packs packs.

Please take care of your privacy and don't accept everything without reading. Don't allow unauthorized access, misuse and exploitation of your personal information.

I've read the therms. I also quit the game, they sell your soul to everyone around the planet.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBidan View Post
    I've read the therms. I also quit the game, they sell your soul to everyone around the planet.
    Just an example, search for Pangle SDK on google and then check what info you are giving them in the vendors section.

Rookie
    I've played this game daily for years upon years. Slowly started to quit with the new ownership and the complete monetization of the game. It's more and more a paid, rigged lottery. But this last piece, to break the game as a means to extort advertising revenue has actually brought me and Top Eleven to an end. It will be strange....