Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Friendly Championships Season 181- Share your codes, ask for championships!

Apprentice
    #00SYGV Friendly Championship 2 places left. Anyone is welcome
    ronak72845 likes this.

Noob league! Looking for 4-6 star teams here for the Vanarama Conference: 00UN7K

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangesh Gandhi View Post
    Starting an epic new league

Global Cup League -

Aiming for tier 2 League.

#00TXEM

Join in and show us what you got.
    Aaaand we have an Israelian tanker!!! Cool!

Friendly Championships Season 141 - Share your codes, ask for championships!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    Aaaand we have an Israelian tanker!!! Cool!
    Im not a tanker.
    I came back to play this season.
    I got
    My team with 4 stars and I pay like 100 bucks to make it 7 stars.
    But apparently it doesn’t help because ****ing 6 stars teams are winning me.
    It reminded me why this game
    Is Such a bull****.
    And Why TF did you have to say that im israelian???? Are u an anti-semite????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eranbech; 02-23-2021 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eranbech View Post
    Im not a tanker.
    I came back to play this season.
    I got
    My team with 4 stars and I pay like 100 bucks to make it 7 stars.
    But apparently it doesn’t help because ****ing 6 stars teams are winning me.
    It reminded me why this game
    Is Such a bull****.

I lost to an untrained, semi active team that was almost 50 quality lower in a final 2 seasons back so i know it is possible. Rare but possible. Most of the times when i get beat by a lower quality team, it points towards better trained players. Some of which upsell. Not sure if thats the case for you.

I am assuming all other factors like bonuses/morale/condition are kept at max for your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I lost to an untrained, semi active team that was almost 50 quality lower in a final 2 seasons back so i know it is possible. Rare but possible. Most of the times when i get beat by a lower quality team, it points towards better trained players. Some of which upsell. Not sure if thats the case for you.

I am assuming all other factors like bonuses/morale/condition are kept at max for your team.
    Yeah I know it’s possible but it’s still annoying.
    I can’t understand this game, its not like
    Football manager or something that tactics rules..
    Its a game that based on “whoever pay more, win”.
    So its stupid that after this, there’s still people who pay a lot and lose.. so its kinda stupid...
    Man I don’t know, I just frustrated from being 3rd place in this “Global Championship”, while the 2nd and 1st places have less quality than me...
    P.S - my players always have the best bonuses and I train them every day + I had 8% from Mourinho and they didn’t (!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post

Oh and I have 8 and a half stars player that gets 6.5 after every fuc*ing game! It’s annoying AF bc I payed like 350 tokens for him...

season 142 friends leagues code sharing/requests

Here begins the list of codes that belong to the season 142.

Looking for members to join the Hong Kong Sevens.

Also need new Association members. I'm level 11 and 100 per cent

Hey, I am inviting you to join a Top Eleven Friendly Championship Hong Kong Sevens. To join me, enter this code: 00UVFH .

To open the Championship on mobile, go to: https://topeleven.onelink.me/topeleven/fcinvite?af_dp=com.topeleven://LiveEventsScene/ffc/00UVFH&af_ad_id=-8645659472317764142&path=LiveEventsScene/ffc/00UVFH
    Let’s play together!
    Last edited by Ana Gruff Covet; 03-03-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Hit send before finish

Level 3 championship! 00V4Z5

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast