Thread: Tankers.

Tankers.

What chance have I got today in the cup. Playing a guy at 188% who plays to finish last in the league. What’s the point in playing the game if you only want to play your strongest team in the cups

Rookie
    Pocas oportunidades, porque es partido y revancha. Las copas las deberían jugar solamente los que suben de nivel al final de temporada, con eso se soluciona el problema de los petroleros

Shameful. Top Eleven allow these cheaters to ruin the game so sadly you’re out of luck. My League has 12 of them, haven’t had a chance in a few seasons now. Sad Top Eleven don’t care.

Famous
    Well I start tanking this season, because I do not have time to watch the ads for greens, so i play only the FA still....

The other competions I put my worst players in

Everyone should TANK! This game is set up to siphon your money and EVERYONE should tank at least once to maintain any kind of effort invested in this pos game.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by No more View Post
    Shameful. Top Eleven allow these cheaters to ruin the game so sadly you’re out of luck. My League has 12 of them, haven’t had a chance in a few seasons now. Sad Top Eleven don’t care.
    what do you expect? Dev keep feeding tankers, manipulators, cheaters...

thought i already seen a very worse developer before, but nordebug is on different level...
    Last edited by Flow; 02-14-2021 at 04:05 AM.

I don't know how refueling works, so I'll ask. does it make sense at all? if I save a star for the season, won't I get strong teams of similar quality next season?