Thread: Is the game lying to me?

Rookie

Is the game lying to me?

I am 100%, my opponent 78%, Yet the response from the assistant manager after is “they were favourites”. I’m sorry what? What’s going on? Something wrong with the engine?

Famous
    Engine same as ever, but the assistant manager was probably smacked off his tits again.

I believe your opponent got a quality boost from the system for that match.

Apprentice
    its cosmetic or...

well you cant trust what AM said, like "many of our past not completed" but oppo had the worse completed pass, they got the ball from moon or goal by magic ? lol

i would say that it might have been one of the standard responses when we lose. However, i have experienced such a match before and i found my players were playing like they were the weaker side and no changes made any difference. Sub out a 5.3 to get a 4.8 from my sub kinda match. Wont rule out that it was scripted

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    I am 100%, my opponent 78%, Yet the response from the assistant manager after is “they were favourites”. I’m sorry what? What’s going on? Something wrong with the engine?
    It’s a well known fact the assistant manager comments are nonsense, I’ve had games when a player had scored six goals but there’s no mention of this, more important was a lack of yellow cards.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Engine same as ever, but the assistant manager was probably smacked off his tits again.
    I genuinely laughed out loud at your comment. 😂