Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By milpol

Thread: Hate this guy

Rookie

Hate this guy

I hate When managers that are not my friend can play friendlies against me. One guy play against my team 10 times every day. And when he is doing it I can’t get access to my training or change my lineup. And that is so bad when he is playing right before I have a league or cup game. Told Nordeus about this long time ago, but as usual they not doing a s**t about it. Really thinking about stop playing this game because of things like this. Nordeas are not listening to us players. Nick
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-15-2021 at 12:27 PM.

I know how frustrating it can be as I've faced it myself too
    I forwarded this to the admins, hopefully something will be done soon.
    Last edited by milpol; 02-15-2021 at 10:53 AM.
    dave1311 likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I know how frustrating it can be as I've faced it myself too
    I forwarded this to the admins, hopefully something will be done soon.
    Maybe suggest to admins on a possible idea that friendly would cost 2T each if it exceeds 1 match per friend? It doesn’t make sense that one team would play more than 1 friendly against another team per matchday anyway.

It is as immoral as it gets to abuse friendlies to totally stop other managers from their squad management and even affect their important daily 2 matches. Just imagine how many paying managers would stop buying add-ons when lots of managers abuse friendlies and strip others of organising for CL & Cup finals.

In that way, Nordeus could get extra T revenue if one is willing to pay up for extra friendlies and hopefully stop this kind of obvious abuse at the cost of all other morally-disciplined managers.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    Managers that are not my friend shall not be able to play against me. It’s lunch time here and he have already played 11 times against me. Nordeus won’t do a s**t. Fixing all missing assist have been ”a work in progress” for many years now. They only care about money.
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-15-2021 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Profanity

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    I hate When managers that are not my friend can play friendlies against me. One guy play against my team 10 times every day. And when he is doing it I can’t get access to my training or change my lineup. And that is so bad when he is playing right before I have a league or cup game. Told Nordeus about this long time ago, but as usual they not doing a s**t about it. Really thinking about stop playing this game because of things like this. Nordeas are not listening to us players. Nick
    I know this situation !
    I wrote here about it :

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-2021-a-3.html

Last week my asso and I were treated again from him and he makes this with assos of my friends too.

The simplest solution is to bring an button into the settings to turn off friendlys over asso if you don't want this.
    This sponsor task " win 4 friendlys over asso " should be removed also in this case.

Apprentice
    Like i said before, they should separate training for normal match and friendly thing, should not mix it.

Friendly does not need any training but normal match yes.

Reason i always skip friendly cup is because of that, i cant check my team every hour just for training.

I dont care i beaten in friendly match, but i do care preparation for upcoming normal match.

Dev please separate it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Maybe suggest to admins on a possible idea that friendly would cost 2T each if it exceeds 1 match per friend? It doesn’t make sense that one team would play more than 1 friendly against another team per matchday anyway.

It is as immoral as it gets to abuse friendlies to totally stop other managers from their squad management and even affect their important daily 2 matches. Just imagine how many paying managers would stop buying add-ons when lots of managers abuse friendlies and strip others of organising for CL & Cup finals.

In that way, Nordeus could get extra T revenue if one is willing to pay up for extra friendlies and hopefully stop this kind of obvious abuse at the cost of all other morally-disciplined managers.

If we go so far with this crazy ideas, i suggest to pay 10 bucks just to play a friendly match. Playing more friendly matches, pay more.

Best solution and not that hard to add some extra code lines: The simplest solution is to bring an button into the settings to turn off friendlys if you don't want this.