Thread: Incredible stats

Incredible stats

A player who I will face next has a 19 years old striker with only 1% marking atribute and attacking stats over 300%. How is this possible? Even if he got it 3 stars from the academy it shouldn't get marking to 1% in just one season. Is he using a cheat somehow?

Apprentice
    Upselling,upsellers.

Ruiner of this game. yet they proud lol

Famous
    How does upselling work?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    How does upselling work?
    Havent tried it but i roughly know it works.

We can buy players from anyone in our server that is at least 40 quality. So if you have another team thats 3-6 levels below you, you can use that team to buy expensive young fast trainers and train them hard. When negotiations open, just use your higher level team to purchase him.

If well trained, these 40 quality players would already have insane white skills and really low greys after deducting 20 quality for each attribute for every level jumped. The buying team will have to invest even more greens to top him up to 300 range for white skills but it should be easier with greys in negative territory.

I mentioned 3-6 levels as an estimate as it also depends on the grey quality the fast trainer has after initial training. Target i assume would be to have greys as low as possible so this player can help to manipulate draws as well.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-24-2021 at 01:02 AM.

Rookie
    Is it legal to do that? I think it is not legal to interact that way between multiaccounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    Is it legal to do that? I think it is not legal to interact that way between multiaccounts?
    When Nordeus offers us 3* players in the transfer market, why should be illegal to buy a 3* player through negotiations?